[Guide] Cross-server Guild Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
    I did not get any your lucky was not enough room in the guild to take part so those that do not take part due to low BR in the guild get nothing until the END how is this fair?
    personally i think it's very fair.. what's more can you asked for?

Comment

"King's Seal: Used to exchange for items (materials for the Holy Forge, mount cards, Mount Training Whips, Mahra, Gold Chests, Daru Pearls and Kyanite) in the Cross-server Guild Battle Shop. King's Seal will reset after the event ends and cannot be accumulated across the following events (which means, you must use all rewards at such time as they will not carry forward to the next cross-server battle season)."

↑↑↑

So it means we can keep king's Seal we have got from 1-4 preliminaries until final?

what does the next cross server battle season means? does it mean the second CSGB event apart from this 7 week period? (so we can accumulate King seal since first battle until final)

please explain...thank u!

Comment

A season consists preliminary rounds and finals (7 weeks). The king´s seals accumulate over these 7 weeks and expire sometime after the last points have been rewarded.
        if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
        then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
          A season consists preliminary rounds and finals (7 weeks). The king´s seals accumulate over these 7 weeks and expire sometime after the last points have been rewarded.

thank u so much

Comment

i have got rewards after joining guild 2 weeks in

Comment

So you need to win all 4 fights to enter in Finals ? Thats very stupid. Considering buggs we got first 2 weeks was imposible to win first fight as half the guild got black screen after 5 ppl enter in fight from same side .....

Comment

Originally posted by Lafozas View Post
                So you need to win all 4 fights to enter in Finals ? Thats very stupid. Considering buggs we got first 2 weeks was imposible to win first fight as half the guild got black screen after 5 ppl enter in fight from same side .....
                you talk like they fixed anything since the first round.

Comment

How could r2games let such a buggy event continue like that ?
                  I knew you didn't care too much about consumer, but that's a new level Oo
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

my guild rank 5 euro server woohoo luvin it made finals got 7200 king seals so far
                    I've never been to America but I've been in some states

Comment

What is the point of the Silver group? A guild in Silver group is guaranteed at least 24th spot- 7500KS and can go no higher than 17th spot- also 7500KS. So... Am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by playr2 View Post
                        What is the point of the Silver group? A guild in Silver group is guaranteed at least 24th spot- 7500KS and can go no higher than 17th spot- also 7500KS. So... Am I missing something?
                        it just mean you will get 7500 point without doing anything
                        i just hope it's not the same as the WC finals where people don't get more point for the fights.
                        if it's the case, yes, the silver group would be totaly pointless
                        if it's not the case, you will get the point from your sundays fight (perhaps more point for finals depending of the group ? no idea)
                        Last edited by ArnaudBo; 10-13-2014, 07:29 AM.
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

** you can leave guild an still get rewards from new guild you join please dont comment if you dont have the anwsers

Comment

is the 2/11 last cross server Guild Battle or there's more we need to know more information please thanks

Comment

good

good

Comment

Tanks seem to be indefinite. People love to spam them. The guide here says
                                each team can have up to 10 chariots
                                That sounds like 10 is the max, including the ones spawned. We've faced more than 10 tanks. What's going on??

Comment

Working...
                                X