No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 9/17 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You very much Game Master, but we hope this maint will be as soon as posible.

Best Regard;

҉ǻṹᶉḁ™҉

Comment

Where the hell is the fix for disconnects are you freaking serious! You ♥ aren't even addressing this issue that has been goin on since last patch!!!! My god you people are complete and utter ♥ wow! Man therer aren't enough words to describe how useless you baboons are right now. Are you blind or just have zero intelligence? Which one is it i'd like to know really smh
      Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 09-17-2014, 04:35 AM. Reason: Language ♥

Comment

sooo... just for clarification something that was once free for all everyday (signets) will now be available once a month for VIP's or is it the multi-day login rewards you're adding them to?

Comment

right clik when in game..u see options, clear cache, clik clear..i have simler issues also i have done refreash pc to earlyer date..noticed it speeds alot up..hope this helped u

Comment

anyone knows how to remove the black squares in wb/gb?

Comment

Originally posted by ComingCurse View Post
              Will the wilds mount be added to the wilds shop? I hope not, sucks to hunt active for it and now every lazy casher just buys it.
              It,s a right way, who are lazy let,s buy it and this must be with every mount, everyone must have opportunity get the same items. I hope R2 add old mounts in this shop. Now we have stables wit 7 pages and 8 mount in each, but noncasher who play 2 year can have max 20 mounts

Comment

Originally posted by jeremiah36 View Post
                server button rarely works when logging in, still black box's in world boss, major lag when being around other players in cloud city, battleground, amethyst mines, and guild battle. wilds teleport still glitchy, return to hero button won't work, change map button don't work, entire server 23 lag (its not just me) how about fixing some of the bugs that have been reported for months? when have we finally paid enough to get some customer service? have noticed the recharge button works great, no bugs there, go figure !!!
                hit it right on the nail there mate,,,,,,applause

Comment

Where are the fixes for all the bugs and lag since the last patch? Quit adding until the rest is fixed. Mini client is just as bad and sometimes worse. It's not just me, everyone is
                  lagging, getting disconnected, getting stuck on log in, teleport works less than half the time, and the list goes on. Who wants to play the game, especially when battling others when lag is bad you can barely move? Skill select keeps removing when you select so you have to do it again or the skills are just totally black.
                  The game good be so much better...quit adding new patches and address the old issues that have been reported by so many.

Comment

download miniclient wartune,,I have zero black box w,b,,,hope it helps

Comment

i want to add smth we have servers from different time zones i think maintrance should be done at different time for each time zone because it sucks like it is now if events coming on different time on each time zone should be no problem to do it with maintrance do it when ppl sleep ty

Comment

Originally posted by fox1390 View Post
                        download miniclient wartune,,I have zero black box w,b,,,hope it helps
                        Yea download the mini client and have this problem

Comment

mini client works for me exept arena and fight with bosses in wilds for arena time playing in browser no lag wilds are ****** on both for me

Comment

When can we have babies with balens? I wanna do arena and see shadow babies for 15 rounds.
                            Waiting on SM costumes, G-String Leather Strap-ons, Chained Whips Weapon, Candles, Handcuffs.

The game is really good, just need to change name to LoveTune / BuggedTune / LagTune / CannotLogInTune

The 7Roads & R2 Teams are awesome because:-
                            1. most intelligent with server merging (dying servers don't get merged, new started servers get merged LOL)
                            2. update & implement new patch without thorough testing (Or really doesn't care?)
                            3. have absolutely no idea why and how to organize the teams (Moar bugs & mistakes piling up on each patch, faster than they can fix)
                            4. have serious problem realizing which fix takes priority (eat first or drink first?)
                            Originally posted by R2_Emma
                            For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
                            On Sunday the 23rd of February at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing Snowfire Sands, an Oceanic Server.
                            Yay! Finally a NEW Oceanic server!

Originally posted by R2_Emma
                            A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 28th March; Shadowledge (S413) and Snowfire Sands (S439)
                            33 days with no events to lessen disadvantages. PLS HELP US, Post Here

Comment

sure, where
                              is that true ?

Comment

you should put in shop lag protection device i am sure it will be the most popular item people buy and doesnt matter if it works or not if some one complain you can always say it is your problem not ours buy new comp

Comment

Working...
                                X