Wartune Weekly Maintenance 9/17 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dubisgazela View Post
    please add the possiblity to convert star tears aswell as gems, I do have unwanted start tears but not enough to evolve my sylph
    I think this will be a good help for many players with low br which may not access GD so easy, but still want to evolve their sylphs
    , yes the sylph evolve system should be for everyone, not only for thoose that can star tear with balens or that have huje br and go ar in god descendent, make then convertble , that way everyone can evolve sylph's, ty

Comment

omg maintenance its too big.

Comment

if only It was a patch ... but no, it's just a normal maintenance. and even that can last more than 4 hours
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by TuningHd View Post
          omg maintenance its too big.
          Can be worse.... to lose half day. And all that for a shop, get rid of dark sucuba and endless langueage errors. WTH is that errors none says.
          S166 BloodStone
          MAGE 76lvl 130613 BR
          Welcome to the fire land.
          Sylphs. A.Q, Hades, Iris, Pan, Gaia......... by this order.

Comment

damn maintenance...no wb again

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmer1 View Post
              , yes the sylph evolve system should be for everyone, not only for thoose that can star tear with balens or that have huje br and go ar in god descendent, make then convertble , that way everyone can evolve sylph's, ty
              Slyph Evolve System is available for everyone, if u dont have balens, u can be patience..u have chance to get free mahra from event, and also from skytrail. dont asking something that not realy necessary for us. Fixing cache, and bug is more important. Work herder if u want your slyph get evolved.

and for tears exchange, make it as event, not regular as regular system, so this game still have something interesting not boring stuff coz u can exchange everything..
              Last edited by AceDeMaximus; 09-17-2014, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Come on after maintenance it will be all better as before.
                think possitive

Comment

thats why i quit my eropean server and oceanic europe loosing wb now oceanic has gb in few minutes maintrance sucks

Comment

don't ask r2games to be consumers friendly
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Important notes for new patch:
                      - Lags ver 4.5
                      - Shadow ppl at arena / bg ver 3.1
                      - Black screen ver 2.8
                      - Whole time loading ver 1.6
                      - Disconnecting ver 3.2
                      - DNS problem ver 1.5
                      - New bugs ver 10.8

Comment

Replaced the Lvl. 70 BOSS in the Wilds ????????????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
                          Come on after maintenance it will be all better as before.
                          think possitive
                          ..thats never sure .. :P if it only would be so simple..
                          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                          Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

no world boss again do we get compensation again ??

Comment

Originally posted by sandstorm7 View Post
                              Replaced the Lvl. 70 BOSS in the Wilds ????????????????????????????????
                              I really hope they mean dark succuba.. the bugged one and that they wont take away fire or light boss...
                              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                              Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Agreed, have had a much more noticeable issue with lag, The wilds still has the blocky issues; large areas remain blacked out and pixely. I finally learned that going back my city allows me to change my map location through mystic gate but this is very inconvenient. The old way of clicking on world map to move to another map was much more user friendly. It is very hard to get timing down in instances where you are delayed while other players are depending on your attacks to help out. I will see the fights going on still while other players are waiting for me. Arenas especially are bad. They wait on me to ready up while I am still in a battle.

Comment

Working...
                                X