Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross-server Guild Battle: Rule Them All Sept. 21st!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlea1 View Post
    Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 174K ( lvl 8 and lvl 5 gems )

IGN = MoonBranch

Guild = TheLegends

Stable LVL = lvl 8 = Azure Dragon

Sylphs = Apollo ( 4 star blue ) Br = (17500) lvl 80 Evolved Gaia ( 1Star purple) Br =(30K ) lvl 80

Hades 5 star Blue Br = (15662) lvl 80 Pan (4 Star Blue) Br = 11343 K lvl 73
    seems like u verry pround littlea1 with ur poor stats and sylphs hahahahahaha

Comment

how teams work for CSGB? do they move together, can move together by following but don't need to, or what? are they the only ones who can defend a tower together? drive a tank together? The only ones who can join each other in battle? or do they do nothing and are just a neater way to organize the participants?

Comment

Cross Server Guild Battle Guideline

I am think we need guideline for cross server guild battle.

Do we get reward if dont fight? My guild leader refuse put me in guild fight

Why are team of 4 people? Why not like normal guild battle?

Why need restrict number people join? Should be all-fight-all battle.

Comment

you do not get rewarded unless you part of the team that fights in the CS GB. You will get rewards at the end of preliminary stage. If you guild makes it to the finals you will get rewarded after that.

DarkMeph
          Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
            I am think we need guideline for cross server guild battle.

Do we get reward if dont fight? My guild leader refuse put me in guild fight

Why are team of 4 people? Why not like normal guild battle?

Why need restrict number people join? Should be all-fight-all battle.
            Weren't you banned??
            Anyways, they have to restrict the amount of people playing since its a cross server related event which I think will be bugged and cause major problems if it was not limited to 40 per side.
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

im so sorry for you!! r2 is not right to have such high standers to enter csgb. thay should at least have different catagorys of guilds battle each other that way all guilds can PLAY GAME to exclude guilds for not having enough money and two low br is not right.

Comment

Originally posted by R28599293 View Post
                im so sorry for you!! r2 is not right to have such high standers to enter csgb. thay should at least have different catagorys of guilds battle each other that way all guilds can PLAY GAME to exclude guilds for not having enough money and two low br is not right.
                Well think of it has CW, if your not lvl 50 you can't participate. So having 4 mil guild br to enter and not some ridiculous amount sounds reasonable.
                IGN: princestewii
                Class: Archer
                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

I have one point to make, why the hell is the timing designed to make us miss double time in mines?

Kabam - Server S84
                  IGN - Agni
                  Level - Sacred Dragon Warlock
                  Class - Mage
                  BR - 465K and climbing
                  Honour Rank - Mythic Dragon Rider

Comment

CSGB......can u tell us how to play it at least....we started GB today with no clue of what to do in such a confusing game, neither side knew how to play yet somehow the other team had tanks and 1 hit us with a laser O_o? how does that work lol and any time we went to tower it shot us down before even reaching it....CAN WE HAVE SOME RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS!
                    Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
                    ~
                    Server: s481
                    IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
                    Lvl80: Class Adv
                    BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
                    Guild:Heroes
                    Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
                    Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
                    58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

When are king seals will reset ?
                      do we have to use them before next csgb or can we keep them from week to week and use them later?

Comment

Originally posted by Khagary View Post
                        When are king seals will reset ?
                        do we have to use them before next csgb or can we keep them from week to week and use them later?
                        This ^^

When do the prelim rewards need to be spent?
                        Abnuek
                        S168
                        Knight

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                          Well think of it has CW, if your not lvl 50 you can't participate. So having 4 mil guild br to enter and not some ridiculous amount sounds reasonable.
                          lev 63 with 70 k br blessed O,o lol i laugh hard for this one
                          Last edited by Repeaters393; 09-21-2014, 11:53 PM. Reason: typoz

Comment

Originally posted by Agni_84 View Post
                            I have one point to make, why the hell is the timing designed to make us miss double time in mines?
                            Look if you cant missx few stinky ametyst you can not go to CSGB.. But prizes in that are not bad even you have that mount!

Comment

From what I've heard you should be able to keep KS until prelims are over and you get your prelim reward for ranking wherever your guild does. So if you don't make it to Finals, hope you can get enough for Cloudcaller, if you don't already have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Agni_84 View Post

As someone told me when I brought up that very same point - either kill faster or die quicker so you won't miss it. My guild killed faster, so I did not miss it.

Comment

Working...
                                X