Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross-server Guild Battle: Rule Them All Sept. 21st!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross-server Guild Battle: Rule Them All Sept. 21st!

Hey! Have you heard? the latest Cross-server Guild Battle Season is coming!

One Guild to rule them all… Find out who will be ruling the roost in Wartune’s latest Cross-server Guild Battle on Sept. 21st! Train, battle, and prove your Guild worthy!

Click image for larger version

Name:	cross-server battle.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	1756812

Battle Schedule

The sign up phase for the Cross-server Battle will begins at 00:00 on September 17th and ends at 23:59 on September 19th.

Preliminaries:
    9/21/2014 from 20:30 - 21:30
    9/28/2014 from 20:30 - 21:30
    10/05/2014 from 20:30 - 21:30
    10/12/2014 from 20:30 - 21:30

Finals:
    10/19/2014 from 20:30 - 21:30
    10/26/2014 from 20:30 - 21:30
    11/02/2014 from 20:30 - 21:30

Click here to see more info about Cross-server Guild Battle.

will this a ongoing thing

Comment

yeah It will be I believe after the event is over I am not sure how long until the next one starts. You need a certain number of guilds to start one from what I can understood.

DarkMeph
      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Can you please give us a list of rules for joining after registration or no moving around and about getting the rewards if people decide to move around? What is allowed and what is not please

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
        Hey! Have you heard? the latest Cross-server Guild Battle Season is coming!

One Guild to rule them all… Find out who will be ruling the roost in Wartune’s latest Cross-server Guild Battle on Sept. 21st! Train, battle, and prove your Guild worthy!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104134[/ATTACH]

Battle Schedule

The sign up phase for the Cross-server Battle will begins at 00:00 on September 17th and ends at 23:59 on September 19th.

Preliminaries:
        9/21/2014 from 20:30 - 21:30
        9/28/2014 from 20:30 - 21:30
        10/05/2014 from 20:30 - 21:30
        10/12/2014 from 20:30 - 21:30

Finals:
        10/19/2014 from 20:30 - 21:30
        10/26/2014 from 20:30 - 21:30
        11/02/2014 from 20:30 - 21:30

Click here to see more info about Cross-server Guild Battle.

Comment

Great ! Minimum of 4M Guild Strength while there're only 48 guilds cross server that have that amount of strength. And then, from the 48 ... dunno how many of them saved up 500k wealth for the registration ^^v
          'I'll win with attitude, and I'll lose in style.'

MARVEEN HENDRAWAN | marveen
          FORSAKEN First Guild Master
          KABAM-S38 | Mage | Lvl.80 | BR 300k+

Comment

Originally posted by mhendrawan View Post
            Great ! Minimum of 4M Guild Strength while there're only 48 guilds cross server that have that amount of strength. And then, from the 48 ... dunno how many of them saved up 500k wealth for the registration ^^v
            500k wealth is nothing for a big guild
            Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

DO you need to be in guild when it registers or can you go in it afterwards buit before first battle

Comment

Originally posted by mhendrawan View Post
                Lol - Yes another Great Idea from R²!
                Then for me all hope ever to join CS GB is Dreamt out, i will never betray my little Guild and join one of the Big Casher Guilds only to get a place in CS GB .On the other hand we will have no more chance to grow since all will run to the strongest 2 or 3 guilds!
                So for me personal even if i am still in top 30 with br on are server i will fall only faster back since trough the Show what R² brings here i not only will get nothing from CS GB shop but, i invest not even in vip anymore my Motto " No Service - No Cash". And as 100% no cash Player - ok no use to talk about it you all know.
                “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                S416 - Whispering Hills
                Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Hello customers, here is new event with a vague description where you can please spend more balens. Please sign up and worry about the details later, when you find out it works differently than you thought.

Seriously....if you are going to post it, clarify some of the rules, ie does guild get rewards or only the specific participants?
                  Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

From the help it say Participants which I take it those who are involved in the actual battle. I hope that I am wrong.

DarkMeph
                    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

So what about players that are in 4 different guilds each week. You know the ones who have to win every guild battle for points then join their favorite guild to get the massive rewards for that guild getting top prizes? Or is it just whichever guild you pay to be in for then you get to be in?

Also you need 4mill & 24 sign ups. According to my cross server rankings their are only 15 who qualify.
                      Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                      Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                      #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                      #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                        From the help it say Participants which I take it those who are involved in the actual battle. I hope that I am wrong.

DarkMeph
                        Yes, but they also say the whole thing needs 24 participants minimum, so in this case they are calling an entire guild a participant.

Guilds are merging everywhere and registration is only 2 days. Would be sweet for them to clarify this first. This vague language is brutal.
                        Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

lol nice cross server guild battle cant wait for it
                          US West
                          Pearl Lake

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                            Yes, but they also say the whole thing needs 24 participants minimum, so in this case they are calling an entire guild a participant.

Guilds are merging everywhere and registration is only 2 days. Would be sweet for them to clarify this first. This vague language is brutal.
                            Is this really the first time you've heard about cross server GB?... If so, you need to expand your sources of information...

Comment

warninggggggggg

Guild Registration for the 1st Cross-server Battle will begin September 17th 0000H and ends on September 19th 2359.
                              Preliminary Battle Schedule: 9/21/2014 from 20:30 - 21:30
                              Reminder: Join the guild that you would like to be before registration starts. If you move guild after registration, you will not receive rewards.

is it true???,

Comment

Working...
                              X