Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vengeur23
    replied
    stop complaining...its the better soul event for a long time now,you complain event give less...but when they do a good one you complain...just shut up

Leave a comment:

• vish1
    replied
    PLEASE put the event for us on s529 please we need rune event and soul crystal event so please give us

Leave a comment:

• Arrowhead_13
    replied
    When is the soul engraving event for S525+?

Leave a comment:

• R250779565
    replied
    The gold we USED to get in the SC event was important in planning for clothing ident and gems etc. R2 should put that back into the event!

Leave a comment:

• Repeaters393
    replied
    **** to event..... when they fix caching system LOL................... cuz its delay my turn in every battle
    Last edited by Repeaters393; 09-21-2014, 01:55 AM. Reason: typoz

Leave a comment:

• R23552255
    replied
    Wow game also have inflation. Gold reward is missing.

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    lol why the complaints guys? you are getting something else for your maxed soul engraving soon. I do agree that there should be an exchange but remember there was one a couple weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• R27043983
    replied
    Everyone who has max engraving already should file a ticket.. this is ** that there no event for those of us already done engraving.

Leave a comment:

• R227123782
    replied
    I loved this SC event. Went from 62 to 76 and gained roughly 7K BR. Can't complain about that.

(Gold would of been nice for my 80 jewel, or upcoming gem event - but I almost maxed my SC which is nice.)

Leave a comment:

• R215361131
    replied
    to you guys telling us asking for sc exchange to stop being so greedy i put it back at you, they give you a 50% return rate of your sc thats the best one EVER and your greedy enough to cry over not getting gold and daru too? I think your worse than us cos your at least getting SOMETHING while we are getting nothing and your asking for more

Leave a comment:

• KrazycatSS2
    replied
    Originally posted by Virtualu View Post
    stop thinking only about you,, most of the players are not finished engraving yet so .. for us. is best engraving bonus..good job r2
    In his defense, your SC engrave event wouldn't have been affected with a exchange event, so what's the matter?

Leave a comment:

• ArchMageDaze
    replied
    I enjoyed this event went from 40-64 Soul Engraving, but really could have used the gold for converting gems and daru for enlightenment/wilds shop refresh. Still nice job. (Sorry to those with max SE who got the short end of the stick)

Leave a comment:

• Virtualu
    replied
    Originally posted by westala View Post
    its totally **, no event for us who have maxed engraving
    stop thinking only about you,, most of the players are not finished engraving yet so .. for us. is best engraving bonus..good job r2

Leave a comment:

• Nifty2
    replied
    yeah westala absolutely right, seriously, R2 take one step forward and 2 steps back. So frustrating, I guess the accountants are wondering why their income stream is falling, maybe they should read these forum posts and get the R2 programmers ( if there even are any) working. Well I have not quit yet, but I have stopped recharging and I am looking for another game to invest my hard earned dollars in. Seems it is more important to increase the bugs in game than increase customer satisfaction, aerai games appears to know how to win customers and maybe that's where I need to invest, Did you see what the next gem event on their servers gives? well this post will prob be deleted since I mentioned another wartunes provider, but I don't fn care!

Leave a comment:

• westala
    replied
    its totally **, no event for us who have maxed engraving

Leave a comment:

Working...
X