X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Helen
    started a topic [Event] Soul Engraving Bonus

[Event] Soul Engraving Bonus

Duration: 9/20 - 9/21 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S524
    • Kabam: S1 - S105
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: Engrave your Soul with the required amount of Soul Crystal to be rewarded.
    • Soul Engraving (100): Soul Crystal x50, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x1

Note: This quest has unlimited attempts.

• CenterPice
    replied
    Stop complaining keep your souls because advanced souls coming soon and there will be exchange event for advanced souls

Leave a comment:

• Wittekind
    replied
    Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
    On the Chinese server, you can't exchange soul crystals for advanced ones....so I really doubt we will have that option here.
    I where more Thinking About exchange in Events , of course not permanent. But like right now the Rune exchange, 5 runes for 1 advanced Rune.
    Would make sense for the maxed out People when normal SC event is to got the extra Option , like 100 SC against 5-10 Advanced and a bit of gold
    Last edited by Wittekind; 09-22-2014, 06:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Asgaard
    replied
    Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
    I would Say for the Moment just keep them. Some strange feeling tell me soon there will be Advanced Engraving and maybe we can exchange them For Advanced SC.
    But it Pur Speculation from my side.
    On the Chinese server, you can't exchange soul crystals for advanced ones....so I really doubt we will have that option here.

Leave a comment:

• Wittekind
    replied
    Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
    What about people who are level 80 SOUL ENGRAVING? We used to be able to exchange them for whips or other things? What do we do now with soul crystals if we are maxed and we can't exchange them? What's the point then?
    I would Say for the Moment just keep them. Some strange feeling tell me soon there will be Advanced Engraving and maybe we can exchange them For Advanced SC.
    But it Pur Speculation from my side.

Leave a comment:

• Asgaard
    replied
    What about people who are level 80 SOUL ENGRAVING? We used to be able to exchange them for whips or other things? What do we do now with soul crystals if we are maxed and we can't exchange them? What's the point then?

Leave a comment:

• Wittekind
    replied
    Originally posted by R297342337 View Post
    Yes he is right, where is our gold. dont put a simple reward, we miss our gold guys.
    Our Gold ??????, There used to be a Inquisition in Europe not secular Governement's, I miss the Inquisition!!!!

Leave a comment:

• mydnight0
    replied
    yeah is great putting back 50% sc for every engrave, but gold works for Astral, gold is the most think in this game, you an get sc in dungeon, mpd, spire, tok, but gold is not easy to get, not if you are not VIP, im not vip, btw without gold we cant enchant our armors.
    I am a non VIP as well and yet.. playing 1 World boss and doing the daily stuff and i got highest Astral values on the server.. its not that bad event but they made it that way so ppl Engrave their SC so they can move to the next step.. at least the ppl who close to that matter.

Leave a comment:

• KINGQQQQ
    replied
    thanks a lot r2
    went from lvl 67 to 80
    best soul engraving event ever

Leave a comment:

• R297342337
    replied
    easy one, do not read my post

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    yeah is great putting back 50% sc for every engrave, but gold works for Astral, gold is the most think in this game, you an get sc in dungeon, mpd, spire, tok, but gold is not easy to get, not if you are not VIP, im not vip, btw without gold we cant enchant our armors.
    Nub alert. Please never post again. ty

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Yes he is right, where is our gold. dont put a simple reward, we miss our gold guys.
    "our" gold. are you for real bro? You're getting 50% soul crystals for free that thousands of players before you had to pay and play hard for and you're crying for gold. NOOOOOOB

Leave a comment:

• R297342337
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R297342337
    replied
    Originally posted by gabaho12 View Post
    where's our gold ? -_- there used to be a gold as an award of doing this event :3

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    the only ones complaining about gold in this thread are complete noobs who's opinions don't matter. Welcome to the forum i guess.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X