Level: 38

Comment

• Love this game....it got all the attributes of most online games
        FREEDOM IS THE RIGHT OF ALL SENTIENT BEINGS

Comment

• Have the winners been picked yet? Just curious lol
          Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

• Hi Im Zenith, level 36 Mage on Tarratons Lair (S42).

At first when i started the game I wasnt sure what type of build i wanted but after experimentation and thanks to a free reset of skillpoints this is what i decided on.
            The type of player i am as a mage/healer I like to have at least a point heal above lvl1 (after all thats a mage's job, right/). The heal buff, meh wasnt large enough to warrant putting any points on..maybe later when skill points become less important. So the next choice is heavy damage to single target which is mainly what im geared towards. First 2 attacks, lightning bolt and rain of fire I have maxed early. The Mana Master I have left because the % to Matk can be found from other places i.e astrals, academy, potions, scrolls etc. At this early time when every1 is around the same level i feel that a skill point in the right place can make the difference.
            Delphic Thunder Frenzy i put 2 skill points on i.e maxed. This is because i wanted a decent WB attack which will gain me good damage after spamming lvl1. I do use mostly Thunderer for this tho, but if i have a spare rage rune on i will use DTF especially towards the end to go for final blow .
            In Academy i went for high Matk - its about 36 as we speak. Not lots on troops as i feel they dont last long anyway and serve as short distractions. As i get lvl40 Barracks this will change. Also Hero Mdef and Pdef is a must Im at 30 each and climbing. I usually assign Hero Matk then somethng else then back to Matk to keep it clicking over..
            My next few skill points will go towards Mana Master and I will probably max out my heal.
            The set I have is the 35 pvp set, rings from the bonus balens, and the lvl 30 catacombs jewelry(just need other 1 ). *cough* more socket rods in instances *cough*
            But for those starting out get your 20 set from cata as the rage boost is a great help then work towards your 35 pvp set. And do not equip any new set until they are at least decently enchanted and you have the whole set.
            Up to you how you use your academy..I suggest Matk, both defences and some on troop hp or pdef.
            As for charging balens, I have done so minimally and will probably do so again at some stage. I reccommend at least once if not for a decent set of rings also for some sorely needed gems and sockets. If i had the funds I would charge daily .
            That is all..remember look after your guildmates, contribute much and have fun!

Comment

• http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....d=1#post270190

Name: Zenith
              Server: Tarratons Lair
              Level: 36
              Class: Mage

Comment

• hmm.. guild guide.. most important how to submit a ticket guide and battleground guide. Just look at my sig
                Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
                Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
                Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
                (How To Submit a Ticket)
                ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

• but they were asking for class guides lol
                  Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

• Server: [S11] Banshee Wetlands
                    Character name: Vivian
                    Level: 46

Comment

• Hi im yurichima37...lvl 31 archer. from (S35).. When I started the game I wasnt sure what type of build i wanted but after experimentation and thanks to a free reset of skillpoints this is what i decided on.
                      The type of player i am as a mage/healer I like to have at least a point heal above lvl1 (after all thats a mage's job, right/). The heal buff, meh wasnt large enough to warrant putting any points on..maybe later when skill points become less important. So the next choice is heavy damage to single target which is mainly what im geared towards. First 2 attacks, lightning bolt and rain of fire I have maxed early. The Mana Master I have left because the % to Matk can be found from other places i.e astrals, academy, potions, scrolls etc. At this early time when every1 is around the same level i feel that a skill point in the right place can make the difference.
                      Delphic Thunder Frenzy i put 2 skill points on i.e maxed. This is because i wanted a decent WB attack which will gain me good damage after spamming lvl1. I do use mostly Thunderer for this tho, but if i have a spare rage rune on i will use DTF especially towards the end to go for final blow .
                      In Academy i went for high Matk - its about 36 as we speak. Not lots on troops as i feel they dont last long anyway and serve as short distractions. As i get lvl40 Barracks this will change. Also Hero Mdef and Pdef is a must Im at 30 each and climbing. I usually assign Hero Matk then somethng else then back to Matk to keep it clicking over..
                      My next few skill points will go towards Mana Master and I will probably max out my heal.
                      The set I have is the 35 pvp set, rings from the bonus balens, and the lvl 30 catacombs jewelry(just need other 1 ). *cough* more socket rods in instances *cough*
                      But for those starting out get your 20 set from cata as the rage boost is a great help then work towards your 35 pvp set. And do not equip any new set until they are at least decently enchanted and you have the whole set.
                      Up to you how you use your academy..I suggest Matk, both defences and some on troop hp or pdef.
                      As for charging balens, I have done so minimally and will probably do so again at some stage. I reccommend at least once if not for a decent set of rings also for some sorely needed gems and sockets. If i had the funds I would charge daily .
                      That is all..remember look after your guildmates, contribute much and have fun!

Comment

• Lets rock then...

Comment

• Server: [S49]Rift of Aklorn
                          Character name: PaingPaing
                          Level:25

Comment

• cxccc
                            c
                            c

Comment

• You just copied my guide..You should be banned for cheating. Plus u have a mage build when clearly u state ur an archer. hopefully the GMs will monitor all threads for plageurism. Im reffering to post #115

Comment

• Players those who excel are those players who really understand their class skills, how to pick and use them on any kind of situation. Not just by following around some guides. I've seen several guides and actually they are not even guiding properly. Players should at least learn how to pick skills that suit best their type of playing and on how to get through their difficulties with the given skill points + their current level. Make wartune your game and not you playing other people's game.

Comment

Working...
                                X