Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Crypt Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Crypt Pack

Duration: 9/23 - 9/25 23:59(Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S525
    • Kabam: S1 - S105
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: Available through the next few days, the Crypt Packs will be on sale in the Shop!

Crypt Pack II x1
    Price: 39 Balens. Limit of 100 per day.

Crypt Pack II x10
    Price: 349 Balens. Limit of 20 per day.

Crypt Pack II
    Open to randomly receive ONE of the following:
    • Crypt Tokens x25
    • Runestone x3
    • Mount Training Whip x3
    • Crypt Tokens x100
    • Crypt Tokens x1000
    • 1,000,000 Gold
    • Scarlet Plume x1

great.. more whip packs. Check the popular fan site before you buy any of these. He's shown the majority of drops are mount training whips, not crypt tokens.

Comment

Its not a crypt pack but whip/runestone pack. 65 % of drops will be whips and runestones.Also the wings in it could be bought week ago for 1999 balens so unlike dark hellion wings they are worth nothing more.

Comment

This pack was great for me. FINALLY something that gave me what I need. I gained 3 1ks. Got my 2nd lvl 70 jewel legendized, and now working on my helm/body piece. And gained some gold too. Which helped a lot with left over gem packs and enchanting. Also, I was not worried about getting wings. I got them when they were on sale Sunday. That and the Scarlet clothing. THANK YOU R2 for having this pack. Was great for me.

Comment

Just my personal opinion: strip off first three of them ( crypt tokenx25, runestone x3 and whip x3 ) and i buy bunch of them ..BUT that just my opinion ( and for my own sake, of course lol )
          Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

Working...
          X