Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Kings Seal Rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kings Seal Rewards

Kings Seal rewards from the Cross Server Battle Grounds can be used immediately, or saved to use for greater rewards, as they will not reset until the end of the Cross Server Battle Grounds Final Battle on November 2, 2014. You must use all rewards at such time as they will not carry forward to the next event.

Please kindly see that this has been reflected in changes made to the Cross Server Battle Grounds Guide post here

hot sauce, thanks !

Comment

That's good to know... Thank you.

Comment

ty lucky i never use it up

Comment

Thanks a lot

Comment

free Cloudcaller love u guyz!
            Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
            ~
            Server: s481
            IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
            Lvl80: Class Adv
            BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
            Guild:Heroes
            Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
            Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
            58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

can some1 explain to me ?
              whether all members guild got rewards in Preliminaries end or Final ranking end CS GB ?
              i joined another guild in the second week ( after guild sign up CS GB ), so i not participate in first CS GB.
              today i'm in list CS GB and got 300 king seal !!
              can i got rewards from Preliminaries end or Final ranking end CS GB ?

Comment

Would have been a nice thing to know right off the bat instead of spending the seals to make sure I didn't lose them. Communication is something R2 could learn a lot from Blizzard on because R2 you get a 1 out of 10 on that.

Comment

So do you get the king seals if your on a guild but dont participate in CSGB?

Comment

Originally posted by kdudeman23 View Post
                    So do you get the king seals if your on a guild but dont participate in CSGB?
                    You must in guild which is participate in CSGB to get king seals reward
                    DarkJustice
                    Archer
                    S3 Worg Lair
                    Lv. 63
                    BR 197K++ (with 200% Blessing Wheel, no medal)

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerWhite View Post
                      You must in guild which is participate in CSGB to get king seals reward
                      I am in a guild thats in CSGB but my guild wont let me participate in it though. :'(

Comment

its 2/8/15

so you can still save king seals until the finals are over... we just had a guild battle and it says rewards expire 3 days after event is finished.. i am assuming that means after the finals, and not after this one cs gb

Comment

sounds like they crossed up kings seals with the **** we get from class wars.
                          so, are you from a server that had issues with arena. bg and slyph arena? we a re curious if csgb was as glitched as those events have been the last 3 days
                          If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Working...
                          X