Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 9/25 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

something new this event ??

Comment

can u sell 1449 balens hades blue or apollo blue ??

Comment

Originally posted by Ruskii View Post
        Finally, what issue with gem synthesis? I haven't seen any problems nor have I heard complaints.
        There's a bug from a few patches back. When you CRAFT a gem, the lower level gems are gone, but you don't get the gem you've crafted. So you lost all gems used in that craft instead of synthesizing them into one higher level gem. I lost hundreds of lvl4 gems on a few toons this way before I realized it and stopped using CRAFT. But the lost gems are gone and could never be recovered.

Comment

Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
          The issue with gem synthesis was that if you clicked craft on a high lvl gem (lets say 10) and you didnt have the lvl 9 scroll, you would lose 9 lvl 8 gems but not get any gem back

i assume it will be fixed with a message saying that you cant craft it due to not having all required transposers
          It also happens on lower level gems that don't require scrolls. I only craft lvl3 & lvl4 gems, but still lost hundreds of lvl4 gems before noticing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
            Why do we get gold from slyph resource pack???...gold cant be used on slyphs, or to purchase anything for slyph. Please remove the gold prize from slyph resource pack, makes no sense.
            simple, it means u lose the bet. i hate this setting, but it's part of game. heh.

Comment

What's problem with Gem Synthesis?I never heard that before
              Originally posted by Ruskii View Post
              First of all, Spire Adjustment should be explained more... no EXP buff means whats? Can't use exp scroll?

Secondly, The Vulcan's Stove and Vulcan's Hammer that I have in my inventory say that you get them from Dragon Invasion, not Tarraton's lair,
              even though R2 still has not placed them in Dragon Invasion.

Finally, what issue with gem synthesis? I haven't seen any problems nor have I heard complaints.
              :p :p

Comment

Originally posted by R210239879 View Post
                auto kicked by rooommm when enter n after do mp dungeon.spire tok..... blackscreen when do tresure hunt in clody city,,, DNS problem,,,, black sqquare when wb....n many more but u never resolve its ,,, n give ask answer..... u guys why u not like ♥ alll ok there....
                i got auto kick from spire & tok almost every 3 days since some while back. i guess they are having sync issues.
                Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 09-25-2014, 03:17 AM. Reason: link removal in quote

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                  So many Question from Player and NO Cupaking Answer from mod or G. M
                  See your Service R2 Just see, then you say people abuse your staff and you. !!!
                  How can you abuse what is not there?

Comment

I complained. Could not synthesize crit gem lvl 4 to lvl 5 I think it was. Maybe that's what they fixed?

Comment

I was n the middle of a spire battle n I got no fair warning that our group could be shut down or I woulda never used potions to improve my BR for our spire fight, yall shuttin down cost me guild wealth wealth and exp + whatever I coulda got from winning

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                        Will you please Cupcaking Mind to explain the damn thing ??
                        What is the Cupcaking Issue with Gem Synthesize ?
                        well the gem synthesizer has worked just fine,, if it is working ok now it wont be soon after they try to fix it,,,,, things are getting worse in the game,
                        as I say the left hand does not know what the right one is doing...

Comment

Originally posted by dsflint View Post
                          I complained. Could not synthesize crit gem lvl 4 to lvl 5 I think it was. Maybe that's what they fixed?
                          before you complained DID you buy the level 5 scroll???

Comment

Forum Should Lock Reply & Suggestion

i would like to suggest that they can just close the forum or lock all replies and suggestions. Nobody have an answer to all your infinite troubles and complains brought up about the game. The Paid staff are just waiting to get paid and do the jobs they're told to do. The volunteered forum admns have no clue or already given up on trying to get any clue at al, nyahahahahahaha
                            Last edited by LexLex81; 09-25-2014, 03:07 AM. Reason: Typo
                            Originally posted by R2_Emma
                            For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
                            On Sunday the 23rd of February at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing Snowfire Sands, an Oceanic Server.
                            Yay! Finally a NEW Oceanic server!

Originally posted by R2_Emma
                            A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 28th March; Shadowledge (S413) and Snowfire Sands (S439)
                            33 days with no events to lessen disadvantages. PLS HELP US, Post Here

Comment

It is good to see the highest priority on this maintenance is the deleting of hundreds of players from the European rankings. Thank you R2, glad you went for fixing text.... that is always what we are complaining needs fixing 1st!!!

I see the Dragon Invasion bug where you get booted out when collecting rewards is high up on the list to.

Thank you again for all your... whats the word... "help/support"

PS. I have stopped cashing until they actually fix something broken, rather than breaking another thing that did work! - Would suggest others follow suit

Comment

how abut the system atoumatic kick from spire or MPD
                                can bee fix

Comment

Working...
                                X