No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 9/25 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a lvl 5 scroll to buy? I didn't need to buy one for any of the others I synthesized. Perhaps that was the problem. What confused me, of course, was the fact that if I changed the lvl 4 crit to say a lvl 4 matk, synthesized 4 lvl 5s, and then changed those to lvl 5 crits, I was then able to synthesize a lvl 6 crit gem, which I had indeed bought a scroll for.

Comment

Originally posted by dsflint View Post
      Is there a lvl 5 scroll to buy? I didn't need to buy one for any of the others I synthesized. Perhaps that was the problem. What confused me, of course, was the fact that if I changed the lvl 4 crit to say a lvl 4 matk, synthesized 4 lvl 5s, and then changed those to lvl 5 crits, I was then able to synthesize a lvl 6 crit gem, which I had indeed bought a scroll for.
      Well, some of the L5 scrolls drop from some mpd dungeons, like L5 patk and a few more.. (around 3 or 4 of them), so you dont actually need to buy them for balens..
      " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
      Class : Knight
      Nick : Khine

Comment

Originally posted by melchor123 View Post
        [QUOTE

Finally, what issue with gem synthesis? I haven't seen any problems nor have I heard complaints.
        i think the last gem event rewards was not accurate for giving a lvl 5 t0 7 gems for free during the events.....just an opinion...hehehe[/QUOTE]

what has synthesis got to do with event reward, ya muppet

Comment

I aint on your level "yet' this stupid maintence done ****** me outta battles that woulda got me a lil closer. I cant help but get aggrevaited, I done been on this **** for a min workin, not to be up on yalls level, but to be on my way up there.

Comment

How many hours left now? Anyone has idea? I just came...
            RozenHaze

u 'll not be as u 're wen u mess with me

Comment

Maintenance can last up to 6 hours. Sometimes it can last THROUGH Class Wars to increase your pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by R210224083 View Post
                How many hours left now? Anyone has idea? I just came...
                Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 25th of September at 3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                  I think they mean when some people craft gems the gems are taken but no new gem is created.
                  Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                  There's a bug from a few patches back. When you CRAFT a gem, the lower level gems are gone, but you don't get the gem you've crafted. So you lost all gems used in that craft instead of synthesizing them into one higher level gem. I lost hundreds of lvl4 gems on a few toons this way before I realized it and stopped using CRAFT. But the lost gems are gone and could never be recovered.
                  True. Happened to me and I filed a report about it yesterday. 64 lvl 4 PATK gems went missing after I crafted them directly to lvl 7, skipping other levels. Do take note that I have all the transposers up to lvl 8.
                  Last edited by R238801493; 09-25-2014, 03:27 AM. Reason: additional data

Comment

^^^ probally 6 hours or more left as it took them half a day to change a sylph name
                    ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Please do not so long for Maint Game Master.... Thank You Very Much.....

Comment

lol did they just release 11 servers in 1h cause the servers are up to s549 now

Comment

No way , the war packs will not be removed. It is my only chance to get some wings

Comment

Ani1 can tell what is this group purchase event?

Comment

this is not work..fixed there issues about lags happening in all dungeons..

Comment

what buggs will we get now ?
                                what about teleport bug in wilds , so enoying .
                                Gaming is a way of life

Comment

Working...
                                X