Wartune Weekly Maintenance 9/25 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vierka View Post
    There is none announcement from r2 about gem event.. so there is actually nothing yet to be removed...

And what is Group Purchase event? anyone knows?
    This is from another forum,

"Sounds like what they do in League of Angels, another R2 game. If it’s what I think it is, lots of people buy a certain item, and the more people who buy it, the cheaper it becomes for others to buy (with the first purchasers getting the difference returned to them, so they pay an equal amount than the later purchasers)."

Comment

I`m so curious where is that Group Purchase event. Either its really an event that shows up once a while, or another fail like we are used to.
      Player: sunshinε
      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

thanks to casher that keep donate this lags LMAOOOOOO

Comment

*** is this Added Group Purchase event i don't see it in game

Comment

if i derage here now and use all banned words i can think of there will be cupcakes within a few seconds
            and a ban maybe also real quick

but if we ask for what this maintenace brings us we get NO information at all

i am passed the cupcakes now, i am starting with strawberrycheesecakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
              if i derage here now and use all banned words i can think of there will be cupcakes within a few seconds
              and a ban maybe also real quick

but if we ask for what this maintenace brings us we get NO information at all

i am passed the cupcakes now, i am starting with strawberrycheesecakes.
              Ever considered that we don't know ourselves? We find out about new content the same way you do. We just have to go in game after a maintenance and see for ourselves what's fixed. We are not told about updates. It's our job to cupcake things and keep the forum up and running, not to be informed about updates.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

You didn't miss anything with group buy feature not added. They have it in LoA. It's just another balen sale of items. Initially, the item is sold for 1000% of realistic price, and when more and more people buy it, they give a bigger discount, it can go down as low as 500% of realistic price.

For example, they begin selling mount whip for 25 balens, and if a lot buy, it will go down to 15 balens (where the realistic price is 2 balens).
                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Wartune Weekly Maintenance hopefully they start doing weekly to fix bugs few fixes a week till all resolved.
                  WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

exp i got in spire yesterday 12 mil exp i got today 4 mil at the same boss. rip.

Comment

• group purchase

what is the group purchase

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                        Ever considered that we don't know ourselves? We find out about new content the same way you do. We just have to go in game after a maintenance and see for ourselves what's fixed. We are not told about updates. It's our job to cupcake things and keep the forum up and running, not to be informed about updates.
                        Sorry to say this, but WHY add an event that no one knows anything about and without having a more CLEARER explanation of what needs to be done.

Why add a TIMER to it, if it is not clear what it requires, because honestly read it 10 times and still HAVE NO CLUE what it wants....

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	missing items.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	515.3 KB
ID:	1695577 I sent this image in as a ticket asking if balens where missing from Lucky Draw wheel for group purchase event the response I got was this. Kabam Player
                          Subject: Group Purchase
                          SEP 25, 2014 | 04:32AM CST
                          R2 Karlo replied:
                          Dear 85447097

Thank you for submitting your concern to us As indicated in the Event Faqs you need to Purchased an items in the Shop, which means you need recharge your account in order to that. Kindly refer to the Event requirement indicated.

-The R2Games Team

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                            Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 25th of September at 3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
                            • Added Group Purchase event.
                            • Spire Adjustment: Players can no longer get an EXP buff in the Spire.
                            • Resolved a bug in which the Mystery Runestone would be consumed even if it was not chosen.
                            • Sylphs can no longer cultivate on the Farm if its EXP bar is full.
                            • Fixed the descriptions for Vulcan's Stove and Vulcan's Hammer. They are not supposed to drop in Dragon Invasion.
                            • Fixed an issue with gem synthesis.
                            • Resolved various typographical errors.
                            How does this 'group purchase' work?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
                              How does this 'group purchase' work?
                              it's posted on kong forums.

Comment

• Freaking retarded

Why can't you people at R2 ever give proper descriptions or explanation for your retarded events? Even with your FAQ that you put in hot events, nobody freaking understands *** is going on. Please hire someone with a degree in English writing, literature, or technical writing so that we, your customer can understand what we would be paying for and how exactly this stupid event works? Don't expect me to spend any balens on this event. The fact that you people at R2 are not giving any kind of response to the questions your customers are asking you reflects extremely poorly on your company and each of you individually.

Comment

Working...
                                X