Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 9/25 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 9/25 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 25th of September at 3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
    • Added Group Purchase event.
    • Spire Adjustment: Players can no longer get an EXP buff in the Spire.
    • Resolved a bug in which the Mystery Runestone would be consumed even if it was not chosen.
    • Sylphs can no longer cultivate on the Farm if its EXP bar is full.
    • Fixed the descriptions for Vulcan's Stove and Vulcan's Hammer. They are not supposed to drop in Dragon Invasion.
    • Fixed an issue with gem synthesis.
    • Resolved various typographical errors.

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Wednesday, the 25th of September at 3:30 AM EDT,
    I assume you mean Thursday?

Comment

yeah I think they mean thursday as they like doing that the same day that CW is on.

DarkMeph
      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post

Patch notes:
        • Resolved a bug in which the Mystery Runestone would be consumed even if it was not chosen.
        • Fixed the descriptions for Vulcan's Stove and Vulcan's Hammer. They are not supposed to drop in Tarraton's Lair.
        First of all, Spire Adjustment should be explained more... no EXP buff means whats? Can't use exp scroll?

Secondly, The Vulcan's Stove and Vulcan's Hammer that I have in my inventory say that you get them from Dragon Invasion, not Tarraton's lair,
        even though R2 still has not placed them in Dragon Invasion.

Finally, what issue with gem synthesis? I haven't seen any problems nor have I heard complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruskii View Post
          First of all, Spire Adjustment should be explained more... no EXP buff means whats? Can't use exp scroll?

Secondly, The Vulcan's Stove and Vulcan's Hammer that I have in my inventory say that you get them from Dragon Invasion, not Tarraton's lair,
          even though R2 still has not placed them in Dragon Invasion.

Finally, what issue with gem synthesis? I haven't seen any problems nor have I heard complaints.

Right now it's possible to use XP scrolls in spire/tok and you get all the bonuses you'd get in MPDs. So after the patch this probably won't be possible.

Tarraton's Lair / Dark Dragon Lair is probably an old name for Dragon Invasion (it also appears in several other places). Vulcan's Stove was not supposed to drop in the Dragon Invasion, but one of the upcoming events. The Hammer can be bought from the CSGB shop.

Don't know about the other issues

Comment

Will you please Cupcaking Mind to explain the damn thing ??
            What is the Cupcaking Issue with Gem Synthesize ?
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by Ruskii View Post

if there was no problems, then after patch - they will show
              Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

My guess would be that they will remove War Packs from Gem event.
                Player: sunshinε
                Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                Level: 80
                Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

but but all that exstra xp in spire was so good was able to get 3 tallent points a day never saw anyone complain about it

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                    My guess would be that they will remove War Packs from Gem event.
                    lol that is not announced yet . are you mad ?
                    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                      lol that is not announced yet . are you mad ?
                      We are in 2014, we have google.. take a look, you`ll be surprised
                      Player: sunshinε
                      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                      Level: 80
                      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                        Will you please Cupcaking Mind to explain the damn thing ??
                        What is the Cupcaking Issue with Gem Synthesize ?
                        I think they mean when some people craft gems the gems are taken but no new gem is created.

DarkMeph
                        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Patch notes:
                          • Fixed the descriptions for Vulcan's Stove and Vulcan's Hammer. They are not supposed to drop in Tarraton's Lair.
                          [/QUOTE]

I think we dont need transporter for gems synth just like resistant crystal (IMHO)

Comment

Cache issues, anyone ? ok not in the list (i don't *** care)
                            East coast archer.

Comment

[QUOTE

Finally, what issue with gem synthesis? I haven't seen any problems nor have I heard complaints.[/QUOTE]

i think the last gem event rewards was not accurate for giving a lvl 5 t0 7 gems for free during the events.....just an opinion...hehehe

Comment

Working...
                              X