Clear All

• what is group purchase

Comment

• Originally posted by thor31 View Post
      what is group purchase
      It's posted on kong forums. google it.

Comment

• Originally posted by kusoblahkuso View Post
        Why can't you people at R2 ever give proper descriptions or explanation for your retarded events? Even with your FAQ that you put in hot events, nobody freaking understands *** is going on. Please hire someone with a degree in English writing, literature, or technical writing so that we, your customer can understand what we would be paying for and how exactly this stupid event works? Don't expect me to spend any balens on this event. The fact that you people at R2 are not giving any kind of response to the questions your customers are asking you reflects extremely poorly on your company and each of you individually.
        I agree, unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by kusoblahkuso View Post
          Why can't you people at R2 ever give proper descriptions or explanation for your retarded events? Even with your FAQ that you put in hot events, nobody freaking understands *** is going on. Please hire someone with a degree in English writing, literature, or technical writing so that we, your customer can understand what we would be paying for and how exactly this stupid event works? Don't expect me to spend any balens on this event. The fact that you people at R2 are not giving any kind of response to the questions your customers are asking you reflects extremely poorly on your company and each of you individually.
          While I sorta agree in premise... is it really that hard to understand that group purchase is based on server purchases as a group? you buy it, then if enough ppl do the same thing on the same item, you get rebated balen if it crosses those thresholds listed. The end result is you get the item for a net discount (and a chance to get it totally free).

Use the war packs as an example... 100 for 3900 balen is the same at normal box price (39 balen per)... but if 20 purchases are made for 100 on your server you get 1401 balen back (?bound or unbound atm). It's like a buyer's club but using rebates.
          Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
          Guild: Paradox
          Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
          Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
          80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
          80 Venus - Precision 113k br
          80 Gaia - Judgenjury
          80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Working...
          X