X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by Stucky1 View Post
    Bad advice like NOBODY uses amazon queen Ur name is fitting only should be uradvicesucksbad
    Lol, have you even unlocked sylphs yet? If NOBODY is lowbies like you, then yeah, you are right.

Leave a comment:

• WobblyWizard
    replied
    cross server sylph arena event....interesting!!

Leave a comment:

• Stucky1
    replied
    Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
    you should farm an amazon queen until you can cash for a hades.
    Bad advice like NOBODY uses amazon queen Ur name is fitting only should be uradvicesucksbad

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by Elderarcanist View Post
    You can always benefit from a spare elite (Hades or Apollo) seal. Getting white to blue is relatively fast and easy. Then you can keep it until the patch for divinity shards and star tears in the shop comes. At that stage, buy what you need to evolve your sylph, and once it is evolved - buy the skills you want for it. No risk of errors this way. And if you have the money for it - 3 maxed out golden Apollos team in Arena will always win the day. In a few patches class wars will pretty much be "cross server sylph arena" event, so you are investing in the future.
    at that point they'll offer a rare or epic again for 15 bucks.. this common apollo is trash and not worth the mahra to upgrade it to purple. better off cashing down the road.

Leave a comment:

• Elderarcanist
    replied
    You can always benefit from a spare elite (Hades or Apollo) seal. Getting white to blue is relatively fast and easy. Then you can keep it until the patch for divinity shards and star tears in the shop comes. At that stage, buy what you need to evolve your sylph, and once it is evolved - buy the skills you want for it. No risk of errors this way. And if you have the money for it - 3 maxed out golden Apollos team in Arena will always win the day. In a few patches class wars will pretty much be "cross server sylph arena" event, so you are investing in the future.

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by wasalabi View Post
    I only have two green Sylphs atm, Gaia and Iris. I play a mage. Would it be an improvement to buy the Apollo? I also have 266 mahra to upgrade.

I am wondering if Apollo is good for a mage or that I can spend the mahra better on Gaia. I don't spend a lot of money on the game, 1500 balens is my budget for three months.
    you should farm an amazon queen until you can cash for a hades.

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by fliokamefa View Post
    can i buy it with bound balens?
    no. hot items can not be purchased with bound balens.

Leave a comment:

• fliokamefa
    replied
    can i buy it with bound balens?

Leave a comment:

• Bleeck
    replied
    For a mage I would say you'd want a hades first. Apollo's use is limited to sylph and group arenas. It's not bad in tok but as with group arena what your team has determines if it's worth even bothering with.

Leave a comment:

• wasalabi
    replied
    I only have two green Sylphs atm, Gaia and Iris. I play a mage. Would it be an improvement to buy the Apollo? I also have 266 mahra to upgrade.

I am wondering if Apollo is good for a mage or that I can spend the mahra better on Gaia. I don't spend a lot of money on the game, 1500 balens is my budget for three months.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
    amazing how these things work..

first warning for closing game
    it's too early for you to post

Leave a comment:

• Nox03
    replied
    amazing how these things work..

first warning for closing game

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    it's nice for people who didn't got one, but i still find selling the white appolo is a little cheap of r2games XD
    satvikha is also right about it : too bad you didn't made the same for Hades

Leave a comment:

• satvikha
    replied
    Hades for 1499 balens Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Leave a comment:

Working...
X