[Promotion] Limited Sale Feast!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Limited Sale Feast!

Duration: 9/25 - 9/26 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S526
    • Kabam: S1 - S105
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: For a limited time only! We've got packs on sale galore! We've got a blow out on Apollo Seal, Mount Training Whip Pack, Soul Crystal, and Fate Stone! Check out the list below to see what all is on sale!

Limited Apollo Seal (White) x1
    Price: 1499 Balens
    Daily limit of 10 per server. Limit of 1 per person every 4 hours.

Mount Training Whip x100
    Price: 999 Balens
    Daily limit of 100 per server. Limit of 10 per person every 4 hours.

Soul Crystal x1000
    Price: 499 Balens

Fate Stone x100
    Price: 999 Balens

Hades for 1499 balens Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

it's nice for people who didn't got one, but i still find selling the white appolo is a little cheap of r2games XD
      satvikha is also right about it : too bad you didn't made the same for Hades
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

amazing how these things work..

first warning for closing game

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
          amazing how these things work..

first warning for closing game
          it's too early for you to post
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I only have two green Sylphs atm, Gaia and Iris. I play a mage. Would it be an improvement to buy the Apollo? I also have 266 mahra to upgrade.

I am wondering if Apollo is good for a mage or that I can spend the mahra better on Gaia. I don't spend a lot of money on the game, 1500 balens is my budget for three months.

Comment

For a mage I would say you'd want a hades first. Apollo's use is limited to sylph and group arenas. It's not bad in tok but as with group arena what your team has determines if it's worth even bothering with.

Comment

can i buy it with bound balens?

Comment

Originally posted by fliokamefa View Post
                  can i buy it with bound balens?
                  no. hot items can not be purchased with bound balens.

Comment

Originally posted by wasalabi View Post
                    I only have two green Sylphs atm, Gaia and Iris. I play a mage. Would it be an improvement to buy the Apollo? I also have 266 mahra to upgrade.

I am wondering if Apollo is good for a mage or that I can spend the mahra better on Gaia. I don't spend a lot of money on the game, 1500 balens is my budget for three months.
                    you should farm an amazon queen until you can cash for a hades.

Comment

You can always benefit from a spare elite (Hades or Apollo) seal. Getting white to blue is relatively fast and easy. Then you can keep it until the patch for divinity shards and star tears in the shop comes. At that stage, buy what you need to evolve your sylph, and once it is evolved - buy the skills you want for it. No risk of errors this way. And if you have the money for it - 3 maxed out golden Apollos team in Arena will always win the day. In a few patches class wars will pretty much be "cross server sylph arena" event, so you are investing in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Elderarcanist View Post
                        You can always benefit from a spare elite (Hades or Apollo) seal. Getting white to blue is relatively fast and easy. Then you can keep it until the patch for divinity shards and star tears in the shop comes. At that stage, buy what you need to evolve your sylph, and once it is evolved - buy the skills you want for it. No risk of errors this way. And if you have the money for it - 3 maxed out golden Apollos team in Arena will always win the day. In a few patches class wars will pretty much be "cross server sylph arena" event, so you are investing in the future.
                        at that point they'll offer a rare or epic again for 15 bucks.. this common apollo is trash and not worth the mahra to upgrade it to purple. better off cashing down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                          you should farm an amazon queen until you can cash for a hades.
                          Bad advice like NOBODY uses amazon queen Ur name is fitting only should be uradvicesucksbad

Comment

cross server sylph arena event....interesting!!
                            ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stucky1 View Post
                              Bad advice like NOBODY uses amazon queen Ur name is fitting only should be uradvicesucksbad
                              Lol, have you even unlocked sylphs yet? If NOBODY is lowbies like you, then yeah, you are right.
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                              X