Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Limited Sale Feast!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much better if u will put hades also for 1499. a lot will buy in that case. same when u place poseidon's set on sale (massive income). same thing will happen with hades.

Comment

R2 u are stupid, i just hope big cashers will stop pay, because they also dont care and think about lag, and after all lie from R2 they still pay. Can u fix damn lag, and dont tell me its because of net or my laptop its weak. Lap top perfomance: quadro core, 2,40 GHz speed, 8 GB RAM, Graphic card NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M with 1 GB ram on her(if R2 know what that mean). Internet speed 10 MB/s. So its not about comp or lap top, or net its about u R2 because u are incapable and u dont care about peeps, every maintance same word "Resolved various typographical errors." Peeps already learn where its mistake where its not, better pay attention on lag and stuff. If u care. But since u dont care about nothing accept money, no servers merge, but its important that u open new servers which its more important then server where u get money from them. One word can be said, Stupidity; I know no one will support this, and always someone will be smart with commnets, if u dont like quit, or stop pay, or dont pay. Point its R2 dont have respect to all peeps. I am only sorry because of peeps who put a lot money here. Also that money could have better use. But thats another story.
      Last edited by kobra983; 09-25-2014, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
        For Apollo it says only 1 every 4 hours. I do not have Apollo and when i tried to buy it said item sold out. So i waited for the 4 hour timer to go to 0 and buy but it still says sold out. How do I buy it?
        Seems only 10 a day can be bought, better try again asap tomorrow.

Comment

Been trying for an apollo since they got released, never could get it. So I jumped on this the first chance I could (165 mahra to make it blue, meh.. still got enough to 4 star my blue Eve anyway and I'm a far cry from a Herc tear-wise)

Now do I level it up now as I wait for a Sylph Upgrade event, or do I keep it level 1 and only level it up after I get it to at least blue? Do they both become about the same, or does the later result in a stronger Apollo? (Now I wait for a Hades to be sold )

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
            For Apollo it says only 1 every 4 hours. I do not have Apollo and when i tried to buy it said item sold out. So i waited for the 4 hour timer to go to 0 and buy but it still says sold out. How do I buy it?
            DONT BUY APOLLO WHITE !!! GO FARM Gaia or Amazon and upgrade it ! or wait untill they add a blue one ... spend 1500balens for white apollo ...damn its sucks my opinion dont do it

Comment

Hey. Apolo for 1499 but server 424 has it for 9999k. Thats not fair at all

Comment

the price isn't the same for every server ? Oo
                1499 why not for people who want one, but 10k ballens for appolo ?
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

All I can see in the shop is junk....

Comment

I can't buy apollo. It said "Item sold out". When i wait 4 hours, i'm pressing on "Purcharse" and always saying "Item sold out". I see 1499 balens.
                    And i have 2000 balens. How can i but Apollo seal please ?

Comment

Originally posted by Helory View Post
                      I can't buy apollo. It said "Item sold out". When i wait 4 hours, i'm pressing on "Purcharse" and always saying "Item sold out". I see 1499 balens.
                      And i have 2000 balens. How can i but Apollo seal please ?
                      limited 10 per server
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

If I wasn´t a light casher only I would have bought it and kept the seal. Ok I got Apollo already a while back but still, the next sylph event will probably have exchange as well so trade in a white seal for a decent amount of event shards and whatever the offer with it? sounds like a decent deal to me.

Comment

You guys are class A ********, I saw at the upper level of timed sales that the Apollo Seal was for sale, well I quickly added $20 in balens and went to purchase it and saw your stupid *** 1 per every 4 hours. What a ******* farce, really 1 every 4 hours and 4 from when, the last sale, every 4 hours from midnight sales not applicable or what? How about a timer to the next sale? When people you suck I used to defend hey they are out to make money. However, ******** like 1 every 4 hours is beyond making money so now I am stuck with $20 in balens I don't need. Oh by the way I open some boxes and got charged 170 real balens to open them. Again, when you work at being an ******* don't complain when someone calls you an *******.

Comment

Originally posted by R29137221 View Post
                            You guys are class A ********, I saw at the upper level of timed sales that the Apollo Seal was for sale, well I quickly added $20 in balens and went to purchase it and saw your stupid *** 1 per every 4 hours. What a ******* farce, really 1 every 4 hours and 4 from when, the last sale, every 4 hours from midnight sales not applicable or what? How about a timer to the next sale? When people you suck I used to defend hey they are out to make money. However, ******** like 1 every 4 hours is beyond making money so now I am stuck with $20 in balens I don't need. Oh by the way I open some boxes and got charged 170 real balens to open them. Again, when you work at being an ******* don't complain when someone calls you an *******.
                            I don't think it actually is every 4 hours, me and a friend bought an Apollo within like 2 hours of each other

Comment

upgrade your gaia. that is the most powerful sylph in the game. i have a lvl 60 hades and my lvl 47 gaia does way more damage.

Comment

Working...
                              X