• Show
Clear All

• [Event] Group Purchase

Click image for larger version

Name:	group purchase.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	139.1 KB
ID:	1757613

Duration: 9/26 - 9/28 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S527
    • Kabam: S1 - S106
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: Group Purchase is finally there! We've got a blow out on Gem Pack, EXP Scroll, Runestone and more! Check out the list below to see what all is on sale!

Lvl. 2 Gem Pack x100, Price: 5499 Balens
    • Buy more than 5, Price per 100 packs: 4499 Balens
    • Buy more than 10,Price per 100 packs: 3499 Balens
    • Buy more than 20,Price per 100 packs: 2499 Balens

Lvl. 3 EXP Scroll x1, Price: 199 Balens
    • Buy more than 5, Price per scroll: 149 Balens
    • Buy more than 10, Price per scroll: 119 Balens
    • Buy more than 20, Price per scroll: 99 Balens

Runestone x100, Price: 2999 Balens
    • Buy more than 5, Price per 100 runestones: 1999 Balens
    • Buy more than 10, Price per 100 runestones: 1499 Balens
    • Buy more than 20, Price per 100 runestones: 999 Balens

Mount Training Whip x100, Price: 2999 Balens
    • Buy more than 5, Price per 100 whips: 1999 Balens
    • Buy more than 10, Price per 100 whips: 1499 Balens
    • Buy more than 20, Price per 100 whips: 999 Balens

War Pack x100, Price: 3900 Balens
    • Buy more than 5, Price per 100 packs: 3499 Balens
    • Buy more than 10, Price per 100 packs: 2999 Balens
    • Buy more than 20, Price per 100 packs: 2499 Balens

Lvl. 70 Legendary Stone x10, Price: 2999 Balens
    • Buy more than 5,Price per 10 stones: 1999 Balens
    • Buy more than 10,Price per 10 stones: 899 Balens
    • Buy more than 20,Price per 10 stones: 599 Balens

Lvl. 80 Legendary Stone x10, Price: 5999 Balens
    • Buy more than 5,Price per 10 stones: 3999 Balens
    • Buy more than 10,Price per 10 stones: 2999 Balens
    • Buy more than 20,Price per 10 stones: 1599 Balens

Lvl. 6 Crystaloid x10, Price: 599 Balens
    • Buy more than 5,Price per 10 crystaloids: 549 Balens
    • Buy more than 10,Price per 10 crystaloids: 499 Balens
    • Buy more than 20,Price per 10 crystaloids: 399 Balens

Note: For more explanation about Group Purchase, please click here!

Group Purchase FAQ

Balens received from the Lucky Draw will be added to the player’s current number of Balens, while purchased items will go directly to the player’s inventory or in-game mail if the inventory is full.
    Both Balens and/or items received will go directly to in-game mail if player did not participated in Lucky Draw.
    What the hell does this mean, If i do not participate in the lucky Draw you will send me Balens and Items as Well no mather what i Do ??????
    I rather find this extrem Insulting Because " I Do not Want Charity from The Cashers, I do not and would never Accept Somebody Pay the Marriage Cost for me so i do not want this either" so i do not want anything Free from a cash Event like this. if i decide to cash then i do it with my own money! Charity is Absolut out of the Question and Insulting to me. Is there any way not to participate! Can i kick Items/balens from there in the Bin
    Last edited by Wittekind; 09-26-2014, 01:42 AM.
    “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
    George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
    S416 - Whispering Hills
    Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

sorry to say but no1 will buy this. prices need to be much cheaper, better items, and smaller amounts (99.9% of the people will not buy 100 boxes in 1 event)

Comment

only lvl 3 exp scroll is a good deal for moderate+ cashers, runestone/whip errr I think it is normal price not cheaper price

loid/leg stone/gem sale is totally ****
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

What the hell does this mean, If i do not participate in the lucky Draw you will send me Balens and Items as Well no mather what i Do ??????
          I rather find this extrem Insulting Because " I Do not Want Charity from The Cashers, I do not and would never Accept Somebody Pay the Marriage Cost for me so i do not want this either" so i do not want anything Free from a cash Event like this. if i decide to cash then i do it with my own money! Charity is Absolut out of the Question and Insulting to me. Is there any way not to participate! Can i kick Items/balens from there in the Bin
          hi. its not charity, man. if u dont spend balens in Group Purchase, u will get cupcakes. nothing is for free, so stop whining and read with understanding. maybe one of our mods will explain it more clearly for you.
          Last edited by Azachiel; 09-26-2014, 01:56 AM.

Comment

some stuff people would buy if price was right: mahra, sepulcrum, star tear shards, clothes, mounts, divinity shards, hades seal. maybe make a poll for what items people want for next event? cause the stuff you guys are trying to sell now wont work at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Azachiel View Post
              hi. its not charity, man. if u dont spend balens in Group Purchase, u will get cupcakes. nothing is for free, so stop whining and read with understanding. maybe one of our mods will explain it more clearly for you.
              What is there to read With Unterstanding ? In the Event itself is Clearly statet Lucky Draw is "Free" explaining it
              Players have a chance to receive free luck once the purchase Period Ends
              so meaning you spend nothing. And here the write just as clear nowhere i can see lucky draw depends on you spend as well.
              Both Balens and/or items received will go directly to in-game mail if player did not participated in Lucky Draw.
              By the way learn the meaning of whining. by no means i whine i rather are very angry, ready to use nasty actions against even on non involved persons.(Like Yesterday i canceled my Wifes 8 Year Sponsorship of a Rumanian Orphanage - -As i can see on the Rumanien Cashers here, there is enough money down there to take care of there own. I rather give the monthly 500€ to the lokal Dogshelter.)
              Last edited by Wittekind; 09-26-2014, 02:51 AM.
              “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
              S416 - Whispering Hills
              Wittekind

Comment

Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
                What is there to read With Unterstanding ? In the Event itself is Clearly statet Lucky Draw is "Free" explaining it so meaning you spend nothing. And here the write just as clear nowhere i can see lucky draw depends on you spend as well.
                Look at the bottom right corner of the image that been provided it has lucky draw there. I think that what the group purchase faq is talking about. I think they should have named it something different to avoid confusion.

DarkMeph
                Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
                  Before you freak out like they are forcing charity on you, read the FAQ.

The lucky draw is for people who made the purchase. You have a chance to win back the full amount of your balens spent.

What is really going to tick people off is that they will probably refund back bound balens when you spent normal balens. Just like marriage gifts converted them to bound.

Perhaps a mod can confirm what they will send before they cause another uproar with vague/misleading information in the events.
                  Last edited by CrizzyB; 09-26-2014, 02:58 AM.
                  Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                    Look at the bottom right corner of the image that been provided it has lucky draw there. I think that what the group purchase faq is talking about. I think they should have named it something different to avoid confusion.

DarkMeph
                    Ok got you . Found it - seem he where Right, my mistake but as a convinced no cash player i can be realy arduous with thinks like this!

George Orwell

Latest Server
                    S416 - Whispering Hills
                    Wittekind

Comment

what if no 1 on my server buys anything apart from me?..will the prices still go down?...will i be entered in to the lucky draw?...what is actually worth buying?
                      ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

what i can see here R2 realy need to get manual from china because they dont have *** clue what they doing and how this game it must be event dam mentors when u ask question they are clueless. no info no noting for all cashers i can say just dont spend for this crape event because reward *** price insane most of there staff u can get free just with more time. so think before u get angry on r2 again

Comment

Mentors are like the forum mods here they are not told anything until it actually happens. I think they really need to think of new names so they are not making things sounds to similar. With this event you have the lucky draw for devotion which the group purchase faq mentions a lucky draw. Maybe they should have group purchase event renamed to Tombola.

DarkMeph
                          Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

ok i bought 100 event boxs..when do i get the item?
                            ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
                              ok i bought 100 event boxs..when do i get the item?
                              I've replied to you on two other places where you asked this. No need to post it so many times, really. Please see your other posts.
                              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                              X