[Event] Group Purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kusoblahkuso View Post
    Group purchase is very misleading. You should change it to "Bulk purchase" That would make so much more sense to everyone.

As for the being polite and following rules thing, are you serious? We have a person on our server that tells people that he f's their mother/sister and tells cancer patients that he hopes that their cancer kills them. We have screen shots to prove everything and have posted to the forums and submitted multiple tickets, but R2 has done nothing about it. So.... As for your rules, please go shove them up your cupcake. Please don't bring up rules and enforce them only when convenient for you.
    Or... you could say "Hey Esme, could you please look into this ticket? It has been unanswered, and it's really bothering us on the server."

Sure Kuso, just give me the ticket number and I'll see what I can do for you! ^_^
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

This sale tottally su.x - why?
      at last months patch is based on Lv80 advence. So need have like cheaper advence for people who started and leveled up. make some decent stuff equal to buy - if u want to get money try to make it more that people are willing to spend. then making some crappy adversiments like - oh its 40% discount. I mean really this is MMORPG - normally people with brain . So start more do bussiness that way.. to more goes to low and mid cashers.. dont believe that there is so much high cashers who easy spend that money so much. to keep servers up + pay off salaries to moderators.

Comment

requesting equipment echange pls gm

Comment

Cmon R2 It;s the second time when i didnt recive my warrior's mark X(X(X(X SECOND TIME!!! WHAT"S HAPPEN WITH U PPL???? THIS GAME IS GETTING WORST AND WORST! GIVE ME MY WARRIOR"S MARK!! OR COMPENSATIONX(X(X

Comment

BEAT THE Boss CoLLECT WEDDING GARB!
            bug not open

Click image for larger version

Name:	WEDDING_GARAB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	387.7 KB
ID:	1695738

Comment

new post for me locked !!!!!

vBulletin Message
              xw0wx, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
              If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
              Log Out Home

Comment

Originally posted by xw0wx View Post
                BEAT THE Boss CoLLECT WEDDING GARB!
                bug not open

[ATTACH=CONFIG]105931[/ATTACH]
                U play 2many games bro

Comment

Next time this goes can you not add Crypt keys
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                    Next time this goes can you not add Crypt keys
                    ohhh.. i see what you did there.

Comment

Useless event, proof once again that R2 doesn't put thought into events. We have two different items with purchases on it on our server. The rest sit with zero purchases. Not very good sales R2, have you considered that 100 singles is better than 1 homerun? As for moderators policing peoples language I find it funny that if someone drops the f bomb on our server they get an immediate warning, however call someone a Nazi 10 times and the mod sits silent even with complaints. Of course might have to do with the amount of cash said player drops on the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X