Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/9 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/9 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 9th of October at 3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 am PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8) on below servers: S1, S6, S10, S12, S17, S56, S59, S74, S77, S14, S20, S23, S26, S29, S32, S35, S41, S47, S134, S137, S140, S143, S146, S149, S152, S155, S159, S186, S191, S196, S317, S320, S323, S326, S162, S165, S168, S171, S174, S177, S180, S183, S246, S250, S253, S255, S258, S261, S264. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
    1, Added a New Event: Defend Sylph Atoll
    2, Added a New Event: Underground Palace (Currently called Hades’ Trek)
    3, Added a New Event: Golden Road
    4, Fixed an issue in which limited items could be purchased multiple times from the Wilds Shop.

So no new patch for s432 Silver mines?

Comment

Originally posted by R251470125 View Post
      So no new patch for s432 Silver mines?
      ITs like this Every new Patch .. the servers u see ar Test servers rest of servers will get the patch week later hopefully whit no bugs

Comment

Wonder why they use so many servers as "test", after a week they will add patch on the other servers without fixing a thing on so called "test servers".
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
          Wonder why they use so many servers as "test", after a week they will add patch on the other servers without fixing a thing on so called "test servers".
          Probably cataloguing all the typos that have crept in.

DarkMeph
          Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Comment;
            It aint weekly
            Forecast:
            Watch ppl put in time and efford to report bugs and other "unwanted side effects" to see them implemented
            as-is a week after..

Watch ppl post remarks and maybe post myself.. and be answered with : "the problem is known and reported"

no sarcasm ... reality -> would love to be proven wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post

2, Added a New Event: Underground Palace (Currently called Hades’ Trek)
              3, Added a New Event: Golden Road
              Are those Mahjong (or rather Shisen-sho, whatever) and Monopoly?

Comment

What will this do to xgb? I mean some server will be playing with new events, getting a small edge(it doesn't really matters as the one least bugged will win).

And as Nox03 said, test servers basicly just get 1 week head start on the new patch, rarely they fix any bugs the first 2-3 weeks anyways.

I hope this patch is super buggy as my server ain't included

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                  What will this do to xgb? I mean some server will be playing with new events, getting a small edge(it doesn't really matters as the one least bugged will win).

And as Nox03 said, test servers basicly just get 1 week head start on the new patch, rarely they fix any bugs the first 2-3 weeks anyways.

I hope this patch is super buggy as my server ain't included
                  Probably add an extra special bug for your server now when it is finally released to rest of the server population.

DarkMeph
                  Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

To answer partially the questions:
                    Event 2 is a solo dungeon that you can enter after having completed level 100 of Catacombs - it is the third "level" if you count Catacombs and Necropolis as the first two levels.
                    Event 3 is what people liken to monopoly.
                    As for the sylph atoll defender event, I cannot really answer what that is - at a guess it is something similar to Gods' Descent.

Strangely, the drops from these events should suggest that we are moving towards sylph second evolution and the two extra items a character gets (between medallion and wedding ring visually), unless we get the events without the rewards - which may well be the case.

Comment

hi, i cant enter ingame to acces my lvl33 char, red loading bar doesnt fill up on server 537, any help? appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                        Its most likly a bunch of merged servers and in reality not more then 1-3 active ones like 416/400/419/403 the would still says its 4 servers even if we play because of the merge on 1. And since you can see its low server numbers the all gone trough many more merges then we !
                        “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                        George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                        S416 - Whispering Hills
                        Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

This is the beyond Stupid!

We are currently having cross server GB's. So some servers will fight servers who have had 1 whole week of new stuff meaning the patched server guilds will have an unfair advantage. This is a game about #'s you can get 1 pt here 8 pts there 10 pts here 40 pts there, etc.

This patch should be released to everyone at the same time so that NO ONE HAS AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE!

So again can anyone say that this is fair to the servers who aren't getting the patch?

Lets have the Olympic sprinters and give some of them 1 weeks head start to get to the finish line how much bull s h I t would that be?

Here is some advice so that you don't **** off everyone getting screwed..... Create 2 servers named Test1 and Test2 and do all the testing exclusively on them so that it doesn't interfere with the gameplay of the game.
                          Last edited by QQamore; 10-08-2014, 12:16 PM.
                          I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Comment

Originally posted by QQamore View Post
                            This is the beyond Stupid!

We are currently having cross server GB's. So some servers will fight servers who have had 1 whole week of new stuff meaning the patched server guilds will have an unfair advantage. This is a game about #'s you can get 1 pt here 8 pts there 10 pts here 40 pts there, etc.

This patch should be released to everyone at the same time so that NO ONE HAS AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE!

So again can anyone say that this is fair to the servers who aren't getting the patch?

Lets have the Olympic sprinters and give some of them 1 weeks head start to get to the finish line how much bull s h I t would that be?

Here is some advice so that you don't **** off everyone getting screwed..... Create 2 servers named Test1 and Test2 and do all the testing exclusively on them so that it doesn't interfere with the gameplay of the game.

unless you re from a west server it shouldnt affect you

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                              unless you re from a west server it shouldnt affect you
                              Im on east coast and I see east coast servers getting patch but not mine. UNFAIR!
                              I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Comment

Working...
                              X