Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Server Launches 10/13 - 10/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Server Launches 10/13 - 10/19

For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:

On Monday the 13th of October at 5:00 PM GMT, we'll be releasing S544 The Eastern City, an European Server.

On Thursday the 16th of October at 12:00 PM EDT, we'll be releasing S545 City of Silence, an East Coast Server.

On Sunday the 19th of October at 5:00 PM GMT, we'll be releasing S546 Crystal Rift, an European Server.

You can check out all the activities and promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.

Stay tuned for our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wartuneonline and forums to have the access to the latest Wartune news!

Wow two Eu servers good job

Comment

ty so much
      was waiting a lot for Eu server

Comment

thanks man, i start new character in day 16

Comment

somthing about wiph event?

Comment

Algum Br vai começar no s545, se sim, vamos nos unir na mesma guilda e sermos top server!!

Comment

Releasing S544-545-546 and in the server it show up to 552, find the problem lol
              Shadowbound Active player.
              -Mango
              -S88
              Guild: BloodBay

Comment

wat time is the CTY OF SILENT? its 9:11 AM here (Oct 16) Philippines

Comment

It's really annoying when new servers are launched during midweek, why can't they all be launched on friday? For those who are at work it's very hard to try leveling up because of the short time left after work and the server reset.
                  Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
                  Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

I'm annoyed cause every server starts at 5 morning at my time. Maybe you launch some server at better time, like 16:00 GMT or something else...

Comment

Originally posted by Pn994 View Post
                      I'm annoyed cause every server starts at 5 morning at my time. Maybe you launch some server at better time, like 16:00 GMT or something else...
                      I know what you mean, in fact each specific server should be launched on the timezone they are designated, I mean like for the usa east server just use that standard time and not some freaking EDT timezone, it's really frustrating sometimes. Each server released in their own designated timezone would make it more predictable for players when anticiapting for a new server.
                      Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
                      Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

where is the server 545? not yet released? is not it about time?

Comment

oceanic plzz

Comment

im waiting for this server hope it will launch it soon xD

Comment

What time is 546 going on ??

Comment

Working...
                              X