Gods Descent Begins on October 18th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gods Descent Begins on October 18th!

Gods Descent is upon us! Discover what it truly means to battle the BOSSes and be rewarded! The servers listed below will be able to participate in the event from October 18th - October 19th.
    • R2Games: S1 – S535
    • Kabam: S1 – S108
    • Armor Games: S1 – S8

Not sure what Gods Descent is or curious to find out more? Then just click here!

Cool now can you please fix the game breaking bugs such as euro's lack of cross server pvp points or arena/BG not appearing for some servers?
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Yay...I can get the last of the start tear shards for my apollo/hades that are both ready to transform.

Wait a tick...I'm still stuck thanks to no divinity shards(and I opened all of the boxes I could for 9 total).

Guess it'll be a few more days not cashing, probably more, thanks to the nonavailability of the 1 item I really need.

Comment

Yay, introducing even more bugs into the game.

Comment

all good, but when will we have a divinity shard event or exchange, i'm waiting ages for my hades to evolve and the only thing missing now is the divinity shards - please consider it R2, i bet there are a lot waiting for the same! thx

Comment

Lack of divnity shard is unexceptable

wondering the same thing about the divinity shards wth is going on with them you have had 1 event with them since evolving syths has been introduced, I am stuck with 350 shards that are as good as having none since need 500 and cant get them , this needs resolved or more cash flow stops.

Comment

Originally posted by ChoosenOne View Post
              wondering the same thing about the divinity shards wth is going on with them you have had 1 event with them since evolving syths has been introduced, I am stuck with 350 shards that are as good as having none since need 500 and cant get them , this needs resolved or more cash flow stops.
              you're in bit worse situation then me then being closer but yet not there...
              i got only 10 div shards received as a reward or something ... grrr... didnt think at the time of the event that i would evolve hades since i didnt have it... so not buying any boxes and not doing any exchanges...
              i really hope the event will be added soon... having to fight against ppl with many purple stars aegis/athena become quite annoying...
              eventhough my 4 star herc is maxed up, i cant face a 2 star aegis not even fully dopped with sepuls :-(

Comment

agreed...where is our divinity shards? just having them in those 25 balen boxes which no one can buy isn't acceptable....put them in the exchange for monthly events as well...I'm pretty sure all the new cashers especially the ones on newer servers are dying to get their hands on more divinity shards which = more $$$ for R2 as well...
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by dubisgazela View Post
                  you're in bit worse situation then me then being closer but yet not there...
                  i got only 10 div shards received as a reward or something ... grrr... didnt think at the time of the event that i would evolve hades since i didnt have it... so not buying any boxes and not doing any exchanges...
                  i really hope the event will be added soon... having to fight against ppl with many purple stars aegis/athena become quite annoying...
                  eventhough my 4 star herc is maxed up, i cant face a 2 star aegis not even fully dopped with sepuls :-(
                  Nah...problem is probably your player stats sucks compared to the other guy with the 2 star aegis. My orange herc kills ppl with orange Aegis with no problems unless those players are the CW winners or warlord hall players then it'll be a much closer fight with the winner decided by luck since most of us are more or less equal in skill having played this game for so long.
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    Nah...problem is probably your player stats sucks compared to the other guy with the 2 star aegis. My orange herc kills ppl with orange Aegis with no problems unless those players are the CW winners or warlord hall players then it'll be a much closer fight with the winner decided by luck since most of us are more or less equal in skill having played this game for so long.
                    we've met in bg and i know ur herc
                    i just become 80 recently (forced by the new patch released in august, not a really wanted lvling) and u are right, my player stats are not great... yet... but i'm trying my best :P
                    u are again right in playing for a far less time then u... yet, i would like to get an aegis
                    btw, i think u should update ur signature :P, that br should have been some time ago...

Comment

Working...
                    X