No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/15 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok your patches suck, you didnt test anything, didnt fix anything and defend sylph atoll crashed the server, thanks for yet another glitchy messed up, unplayable patch. you call this entertainment? iv'e seen facebook games with better development

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	246.4 KB
ID:	1697096

R2 pls help me to solve my problem Ticket #: 199242 and 199576. This are the ticker i created before and after the maintenance yesterday. I lost the more or less 958 unclick love thy mount event and after the the maintenance. it was gone. it was so very close to level 6 mount. I am a cashier and i earned the whips especially on big spender event, i got those whips. please help me. i wanna get that lvl 6 mount pls

Comment

• can anyone help me here please. i got 14k whips and b4 the maint. i got 958 more or less unclick love thy mount whips, after the maint. its all gone. i have a fren that only have 8k whips got lvl 4 to lvl 8 mount. what is going on? i am a cashier, still didnt get any reponse from you. i get those whips during the big spender event.

Comment

• Golden Road??????????????

Comment

• switch to maxthon as your browser and you will see significant improvement in lag issue. also use cat 6 ethernet cabling if you hardline also use cat 6 for connection between router and modem. Also check your router's firmware and model to ensure it is up to date. Clear your temporary cache about every 3-5 days update shockwave/flash player. Increase your virtual paging file, and ram. Get a video card with stand alone memory on the card itself. A video card with at least 1GB is optimal.

Comment

• When/ where is golden road?

Comment

• ^_^ what happen to Golden Road

Comment

Working...
                X