X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice event

Comment

resolution & full screen mode

I had a fun first day i just clicked the green special hints button till it used all my steps, and i too refreshed several times.

I got my resolution at 1024 x 768. NOT adequate as even playing wartune on full screen bottom right exit and bag was missing, so was my character hidden under the rewards on left hand side. Hence my blunder and waste of time. Not being funny but surely full screen should be just that? not partial? or if there's a recomended resolution it should be mentioned? At 1280 x 960 i can actually see the aforementioned missing character and icons, which i'll do tomoz...but i'll also need binoculars since everythign is so small now..

Comment

nice event helps me finally get some mahra

Comment

Originally posted by •*Brakz*• View Post
          this is like league of legend..... ^^
          have you actually played league of legends?
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

99 balens for 5 extra steps, your having a laugh R2, this will go down like a stone in water, no one not even cashers will waste that kinda cash on a daily event. at least in the jh we get sthg for the effort, here its a cash in and crappy treasure chest, sorry but my cash is staying where it is

Comment

I wonder how much do you have to spend to get to the next level? You can only have 3 events remaining and so far I have not even come close.

Comment

F11 for full screen.
                WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Another question, why does a system message have to come up when someone dies in the underground palace? What is the point of that? Why would anyone else care if you die in the palace? Come on, knock it off with all these systems messages.

So is this event only available for a short time?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                    Another question, why does a system message have to come up when someone dies in the underground palace? What is the point of that? Why would anyone else care if you die in the palace? Come on, knock it off with all these systems messages.

So is this event only available for a short time?
                    we begged for less global messages and they add more
                    the "death" one global message in that feature sure is pointless
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Ok the message is stupid.Ok not always sometimes its fun to know that your main enemy have a bad day

Comment

Originally posted by dirose76 View Post
                        Cool mini-game...

To those saying this is a ripoff of League of Angels...Do your research before speaking. LOA and Wartune are put out by the same company.

http://loa.r2games.com/

So, of course there will be some similarities.
                        Yes same Puplisher Platform here it is R² but 2 Different developer companys. 7Roads = Wartune / Uuzu Games = League of Angels.
                        Both based in China where its normal to steal Ideas from each other and not Respect Copyrights.
                        So this time R² got again nothing to do with both games and no influence over content, besides making tons of cash out of the 2.
                        Last edited by Wittekind; 10-16-2014, 05:56 PM.
                        “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                        George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                        S416 - Whispering Hills
                        Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

I don't like how it resets our levels daily but I do enjoy the rewards, especially the sylph skill book chest, got 3 skills for free that I was about to buy, thankfully didn't have to.

Comment

got 3 massive light skills...but dont have an appollo xD ....also...the lives resets, which makes 'death or redemtion' almost useless. they don't add up
                            Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

So far I see lots of "you stole this" for LoA. I like the added drops and am enjoying learning the event. The extra mahra, crypt keys, vip, wines, and sep are worth the time to me.

So far I haven't cashed on it but I know those that have. I managed 345 points today. How is everyone else doing before they cash?

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeck View Post
                                So far I see lots of "you stole this" for LoA. I like the added drops and am enjoying learning the event. The extra mahra, crypt keys, vip, wines, and sep are worth the time to me.

So far I haven't cashed on it but I know those that have. I managed 345 points today. How is everyone else doing before they cash?
                                moslty 200-250 points i think, never managed to get 500 anyway :P. got a VIP card yesterday, which is nice (saved up to 700 coins because i never had VIP, non-spender)
                                Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

Working...
                                X