No announcement yet.

[Guide] Underground Palace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when i use Google chrome i don't get full screen i can just see the top of my bag and extra steps ect, anyone else have this problem?... also the forum lagged so my last post was a comment to a comment on page 3 LOL
    ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

nice indeed but once make something for non cashers
      Gaming is a way of life

Comment

why do I always have a problem leaving Underground Palace? I only saw exit button second time I played it. I usually have to push esc then leave page to get out which refreshes page altogether.

Comment

hey can I save that points?or use daily?
          :cool:S3x:p

Comment

on the map
            BLASTA
            LEV 80.7582876br
            Knight-free kh
            S122

Comment

Just wanted to share that you can indeed get sylph skills for light and dark sylph in Underground Palace:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	light.png
Views:	1
Size:	380.8 KB
ID:	1697348

Comment

nice ...il try to doo moonwalk meybe wont consume steps

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]108473[/ATTACH]

Level Requirement: Lvl. 48+

Attempts: 20 attempts per day, players can purchase extra attempts with Balens.

How to Participate
                  • Underground Palace is a solo event which can be accessed via the event icon at the top of the screen upon reaching level 48.

Rewards
                  • Rare items such as Mahra, Sepulcrum, and Holy Forge materials can be earned from the event.

Rules
                  • The event will be open all day whenever the event is online.
                  • Follow direction marks (↑, ↓, ←, →) to move through the room (cannot move diagonally). Each new move will consume a step; however, areas which have already been searched will not consume a step.
                  • Various events (shown as icons) will appear randomly throughout the map including: Rewards, Random Rewards, Black Markets, Encounters, etc. Completing events will earn the player points, reaching a certain amount of points will earn the player splendid rewards.
                  • Players can view available events nearby; moving to an event will trigger corresponding rewards or battles.
                  • There is a chance that hidden events will be triggered on each level such as Death, Stiffness, treasure, and so on.
                  • The system will broadcast tips whenever treasure is nearby, players can consume steps to explore and discover these treasures for themselves.
                  • Players can continue on to the next level once specific/required events for each level have been completed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]108474[/ATTACH]

Notes
                  • Please refer to this post for detailed information about the Underground Palace.
                  • During the event, rankings will reset at 5:00 AM on Mondays (server time).
                  Why did You remove it?

Comment

where is underground palace????? you replace???? was only good stuff to non cashers

Comment

• Bad form removing Underground Palace.

10 days is not nearly enough time for someone to have collected enough mount shards, even with moderate cashing. And to not have announced a time limit is fairly rude as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                        Just wanted to share that you can indeed get sylph skills for light and dark sylph in Underground Palace:
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]109458[/ATTACH]
                        igot many apollo skill too... but i never have hades or apollo from 3 event passed already even i consume alot exp on this event nothing, greatest reward only sc 500 x 1
                        box open 150 .... please gimmi some i level up too to have this apollo or hades

Comment

• minigame that is good and you remove it when you didnt even announce it that really is bad business

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                            Bad form removing Underground Palace.

10 days is not nearly enough time for someone to have collected enough mount shards, even with moderate cashing. And to not have announced a time limit is fairly rude as well.
                            Uh about the time limit, it's announced
                            Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                            Delve into the depths of the Underground Palace and discover where your bravery lies while uncovering secret treasures and monstrosities. See below for the servers who will be able to participate in the event from October 15th - October 26th!

• R2Games: S1 – S534
                            • Kabam: S1 – S107
                            • Armor Games: S1 – S8

Want to find out more about the Underground Palace and what lies below? Then click here!
                            AeonClaire
                            A Noobish Knight
                            Moonlight
                            S3 Worg Lair Europe
                            This char is an ALT because we need more player to cure our loneliness

AeonFlux
                            Mage
                            Moonlight
                            S3 Worg Lair Europe

Comment

• Where are the titles that are linked to this event:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Underground Adventure Titles.png
Views:	1
Size:	139.6 KB
ID:	1699477
                              My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

Comment

• what happened to the underground palace ? it's gone -_-

Comment

Working...
                                X