Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Anouncement] The Underground Palace Opens October 15th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Anouncement] The Underground Palace Opens October 15th!

Delve into the depths of the Underground Palace and discover where your bravery lies while uncovering secret treasures and monstrosities. See below for the servers who will be able to participate in the event from October 15th - October 26th!

• R2Games: S1 – S534
    • Kabam: S1 – S107
    • Armor Games: S1 – S8

Want to find out more about the Underground Palace and what lies below? Then click here!

• Aaron_VS
    replied
    please bring it back!! =D

Leave a comment:

• SAYIIIE
    replied
    please make underground palace stay like fishing & jewel hunt ilike it good for non cashers like me )

Leave a comment:

• Itachi-i
    replied
    Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
    this "event" is extra horrible.. THere is absolutely no value in playing passed the 100 chest, and you can play all levels everyday and still not get enough mount shards for the mount.. Another ripoff from the immoral developer.
    You are a noob. This event was where you got at least 3 Mahras for free. Or tell me, where I can get Mahras? Synthetizing the chest was not very sure you get it! With all these items that have this game, some of them have been forgotten, like the Mahras!

Leave a comment:

• Kalyrific
    replied
    Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
    this "event" is extra horrible.. THere is absolutely no value in playing passed the 100 chest, and you can play all levels everyday and still not get enough mount shards for the mount.. Another ripoff from the immoral developer.
    Disagree, this is a great addition. There is the chance of dying quickly if you have bad luck or the benefit of getting some decent free things, including crypt keys and SoC/Vip extensions.

I think it would do better if the 99 balen for 5 steps was increased to 15/20 steps or reduced to only 25-50 balen cost. More people would extend, but 5 steps gets you hardly anywhere. To offset that some, they could reduce initial steps to 25, but 20 would be too few.

Leave a comment:

• DreamFrenzy
    replied
    Missing The Underground Palace already when it back?

Leave a comment:

• Haliloo
    replied
    aww man...its short event...wish it was daily...was fun event to do while solo :P

Leave a comment:

• DevilGrave
    replied
    Make it an all time event like jewel hunt an fishing give me back my ugp!

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    the problem isnt the sylph skills, Ive gotten 8 spirit conv, in 10-11days?
    this means players with spirit conv as one of their "must buy" would do it less than once a month.

Leave a comment:

• Thracian
    replied
    Underground palace will return ?and when?

Leave a comment:

• R21696094
    replied
    How can we get mount shards????

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R21225136
    replied
    Does underground palace permanent event / please answer me ? / anyone

Leave a comment:

• R27000887
    replied
    this should made to be perma imo. and if r2 doesnt want to give skills every day then change it to chance for a skill box

Leave a comment:

• AmUnSkoP
    replied
    1 step,a deadly step )) auch,nice u have revive )

Leave a comment:

Working...
X