• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^
    This is about resistances not defenses.
    East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeck View Post
      All I've seen so far are complaints. I personally like this event. My server isn't completely dead yet so it's been taking 15-30 minutes to kill. The rotating time is fine with me as this allows all players to have a chance to do it instead of just those whose schedule happens to fit the 2 wb a day.

I only see 2 things that need to be done to improve this event. First merge servers so that there are more actives on each. Second adjust the lower rewards so that everyone gets at least some sylph crystaloids and stoves.
      It's been almost all complains because it's a bad event. The rotating time means that it frequently overlaps with other events. Having fixed times lets people know in advance when they need to be logged in. That's why they need to change this to a fixed time.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
        If you like to participate on this event and get only Gold is your choice mate for me it sucks its waste of time because the rewards recive only top 4 + Last hit and what is most importat first Hit wich are massive cashers the top #1 personaly i like more underground event then this sylph atoll defend im not god so i dont except great rewards but i dont go waste my time for 500k GOLD i was much happy it they give to all participants sylph crystalloid
        +1 to this,, yeah at lest give other crystalloid too....

Comment

The time comes during start of both WB's and amethyst double time for us. We never get the chests handed out as there are not enough participants in the event. Reason for the lack of participants? Those other events going on. So...the ones who do participate are punished in a way because others want and need gold and daru or amethyst which is fair to them, as it is fair to the ones who want to do the Sylph Boss. The restriction of number of participants needs to be lifted and rewards given out to the players. NOT just to the #1 team either but in some way to all teams so all have a fair chance to receive some thing. Why should only the "heavy cashers" be the ones who get the hades and apollos. If we are there fighting just as hard, we should have our chance too. It says a "random team" but from what I have heard from some, its the casher teams that get them. The #1 teams. That's not random. A little better planning on this needs to be done and timing needs to be redone.

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
            The time comes during start of both WB's and amethyst double time for us. We never get the chests handed out as there are not enough participants in the event. Reason for the lack of participants? Those other events going on. So...the ones who do participate are punished in a way because others want and need gold and daru or amethyst which is fair to them, as it is fair to the ones who want to do the Sylph Boss. The restriction of number of participants needs to be lifted and rewards given out to the players. NOT just to the #1 team either but in some way to all teams so all have a fair chance to receive some thing. Why should only the "heavy cashers" be the ones who get the hades and apollos. If we are there fighting just as hard, we should have our chance too. It says a "random team" but from what I have heard from some, its the casher teams that get them. The #1 teams. That's not random. A little better planning on this needs to be done and timing needs to be redone.
            the last hit gave the chest with the possibility of a appolo / hades.
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Hi all

I don't understand sylph atoll boss event. Only the top 5 recieve gift and the rest only gold ? Thanx in advance

Comment

I agree totally... I can get at least 10 x more gold in WB battle. and i can get more gold + other great rewards in the wilds battles. Since I'm not one of the top 20 players on this server... it is a 100% waste of my time to battle the Atoll Boss

Comment

I will agree that the only the top 5 get rewards is a bad idea. But another reason to do it is to go for the last hit. Every party has a decent shot at getting the last hit. Heck, my group just got it recently and we did not have a strong group, 2 of them were around 105k BR. If you get the last hit, you get a chest that has 200 bound balens, hades or apollo. Granted, most people with get the balens every time but that is not a bad prize either.

Maybe if you know you will never be in the top 5, just wait until the end and try to get the last hit.

Comment

not last hit...its random lucky rewards

Comment

Just enjoy a new event that kills time and can give good rewards, don't be so negative all the time.

Comment

S173 still waiting for fix to bug. Boss has been stuck since first day of event.

Comment

This event is very poorly designed. It has the same mechanic as the world boss where if it is killed slowly the boss hp will go down on next spawn, and if killed quickly it will go up. The problem is - if we kill a boss quick at 8pm prime time, now we have to deal with a boss with monster hp at 2-3AM. Currently fighting a boss at 3am that has 860 million hp and takes >40 minutes to kill. Also because of the way the rewards are designed they don't scale with the boss hp at all, other than gold earned, which is laughable as the amount of gold is far inferior to what we earn from the world boss and dragon invasion.

Several changes NEED to be made.

First - scrap the spawning every 6 hours on a rotation business. Make it spawn at fixed times
                          Second - adjust the boss hp based on how long it took to kill the last boss AT THAT TIME PERIOD. It is irrelevant how long it takes to kill a boss at 3am vs 10pm.
                          Third - INCREASE the rewards. It is ridiculous to spend >40 minutes killing a boss for maybe 10-15 stoves. Rewards need to be doubled or tripled.

Comment

how do you create a party

Comment

I got lowest rank for my team at 6 and still got awards.
                              WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

I dont know if anyone else is having this problem or if it is just me. But narrowing it down will really help me out in the long run on fixing the issue. I am having constant disconnect problems with my internet solely while im on wartune, server 34 to be exact. I have had my ISP out to the house, check the connection and even replace my modem. Everything panned out and my only lead into suspicion is that it has something to do with the game. It started happening just as soon as this last patch game out and its rather irritating. Not being able to complete anything in game, you start to question whether or not kabam is even worthy of your time. But ill tell ya, this will be, if anything, the cause to me quitting the game all together. But this is something I must know so I can either, one complain to my ISP for the tech not doing his job, or two complain to kabam for not compiling the amazing game they so call advertise. I have sent in numerous tickets all with the same response, the problem is known and we are currently working on it. That tells me nothing as to if its the game or my ISP. A more direct answer would be much appreciated. If anyone else is having this problem please let me know.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X