replied
    got final hit prize today 3 of us got balens
    one got a blue apollo seal

Leave a comment:

• Ruskii
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]108600[/ATTACH]

Corresponding BOSS titles: Scorching Predator I, Scorching Predator II.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]108601[/ATTACH]
    Are they hidden or will they be implemented later?

Leave a comment:

• MagicAslan
    replied
    Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
    The chest can give Apollo/Hades seal or bound balen. But so far, I have seen people open only bound balen, so the rarity for these items are different, the seals are rare.

This is a nice event, I like the reward (although we were always 1st so far), I don't like the shifting time, fix time - like for every other events - would be better.
    Dont worry today got 1 chest me and my other 3 friends and suprize what we get 200 Bound ballen i bet hades seal or apollo is 0.1% chance to get its only to make people hope they get a seal untill now the 200 BB is the best chance to get

Leave a comment:

• Fherlayt
    replied
    The chest can give Apollo/Hades seal or bound balen. But so far, I have seen people open only bound balen, so the rarity for these items are different, the seals are rare.

This is a nice event, I like the reward (although we were always 1st so far), I don't like the shifting time, fix time - like for every other events - would be better.

Leave a comment:

• R212287171
    replied
    Please at least make this a fixed time event. 1 just happened during Arena, half probably missed it. Ok I got the random lucky chest, surprise, got the 200 BB instead of a seal. But Random Times and a lousy 28k Gold. This event is not worth doing. If your going to do it, do it right.

Leave a comment:

• say-forum
    replied
    Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
    Lucky Prize: When more than 40 participants join the event, the system will randomly rewards one team with a lucky prize: Bound Balens Chest.

SO THE CHEST WICH GIVE HADES SEAL OR A APOLLO SEAL OR A RANDOM AMMOUNT OF BOUND BALENS NORMALY IS A BOUND BALEN CHEST DONT GIVE ANY OF HADES OR APOLLO RIGHT ? ANY MODS TO RESPOND?
    the bound balen chest is another chest no hades or appollo in it.

Leave a comment:

• MagicAslan
    replied
    Lucky Prize: When more than 40 participants join the event, the system will randomly rewards one team with a lucky prize: Bound Balens Chest.

SO THE CHEST WICH GIVE HADES SEAL OR A APOLLO SEAL OR A RANDOM AMMOUNT OF BOUND BALENS NORMALY IS A BOUND BALEN CHEST DONT GIVE ANY OF HADES OR APOLLO RIGHT ? ANY MODS TO RESPOND?

Leave a comment:

• DreamFrenzy
    replied
    I got put all my runs on hold until this first boss spawns none spawned today yet. Knowing my luck I will start a dungeon and one will spawn.

Leave a comment:

• ComingCurse
    replied
    At least make it fix time slots in which they can appear. Aint nobody got time to sit here all day and hope that your team is online when it spawns...

Leave a comment:

• DreamFrenzy
    replied
    Where is todays Atoll boss none been yet?

Leave a comment:

• DreamFrenzy
    replied
    , BOSS • Light will only appear on the map with light sylphs

We not have light sylphs area map.

Leave a comment:

• Wittekind
    replied
    Originally posted by Istarion View Post
    Within the "Daily Events" section, the 'Defend the Sylph Atoll' event shows there is a maximum of 4/4 Completed Attempts.

These attempt increase every time you enter the fight with a sylph atoll boss. Do these attempts 'matter' in any way?
    Eg Can we no longer get rewards if everyone in party has used all their attempts on an earlier boss?
    In my Opinion its easy there 4 bosses per day (roughly every 6 hours one) : so you got 4 attepmts to find a team and fight. The singel fights with every boss youre team have to not count at all. You can have a go at the boss till he is death.

Leave a comment:

• Istarion
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    so you use an attempt each time you enter fight? like dying and re-entering?
    Correct.

So far I've received rewards despite having completed 4/4 attempts on earlier bosses - but others in the party had not used all their attempts.
    Hence my question about whether the attempts matter or whether a group of four, all with 4/4 attempts used can fight the boss / gain rewards.
    I hope so, as if not - this would be a serious omission from the guide.
    Last edited by Istarion; 10-16-2014, 05:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Istarion View Post
    Within the "Daily Events" section, the 'Defend the Sylph Atoll' event shows there is a maximum of 4/4 Completed Attempts.

These attempt increase every time you enter the fight with a sylph atoll boss. Do these attempts 'matter' in any way?
    Eg Can we no longer get rewards if everyone in party has used all their attempts on an earlier boss?
    so you use an attempt each time you enter fight? like dying and re-entering?

Leave a comment:

• Istarion
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X