Clear All

• [Guide] Defend Sylph Atoll

Click image for larger version

Name:	Defend SA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	1758437

Requirements: Level 50+

Difficulty: ★★★★, BOSSes are very difficult to defeat. A party of 4 is highly recommended.

Sylph Atoll BOSSes
    Once the event starts, the BOSS will randomly appear in Sylph Atoll. A new BOSS will refresh every 6 hours after the previous BOSS has been defeated.

BOSS Refresh
    Refresh locations are random and BOSSes will appear on various maps; however, they only show up on the map associated with their type. For example, BOSS • Light will only appear on the map with light sylphs. BOSSes do not move around the map after appearing.

BOSS Difficulty
    Sylph Atoll BOSSes are divided into 2 difficulty levels, with each level requiring a certain character level and battle rating (in terms of a 4-people team). The more difficult a BOSS is, the greater the rewards.

Corresponding BOSS titles: Scorching Predator I, Scorching Predator II.

Rules
    • Only parties are allowed to attend the event.
    • Double resistance and damage reduction will take effect in the Defend Sylph Atoll event.
    • The system will default to full awakening points when entering battle. The battle consumes no awakening points and the shape change effect cannot be removed during battle.
    • Players cannot enter battle without an active sylph.
    • Players enter battle in a team which is named after the leader's character name. Team points stay valid as long as the party exists.
    • Party members who leave their team will lose all their points.
    • Damage caused by teammates will increase team points, teams are ranked based on their points; if team points are the same, then the battle rating of the whole team will determine ranking.
    • All team members will revive at the Sylph Atoll teleport after defeat. Revive Time: 10 seconds.

Rewards
    • Participation: All participants will receive gold based on team points earned.
    • Lucky Prize: When more than 40 participants join the event, the system will randomly rewards one team with a lucky prize: Bound Balens Chest.
    • Ranking Rewards: After the event ends, the No. 1 team will receive great rewards such as Mount Hooves, Soul Marks, and more.

Note: Players below Lvl. 50 will not be rewarded.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Defend Sylph Atoll.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	1758438

For example, BOSS • Light will only appear on the map with light sylphs
    Lol ?

I hope there are only Fire, Water, Electro, Wind bosses else. meh.
    East coast archer.

Comment

my big question is does the spawn of the boss resets daily or not? cause of maintenance the bosses all apeared when server got back on but i have no ideia if they start fresh every day or keep going on the 6h spawn from the previous day.

Comment

at what server time boss will apear?

Comment

This whole event is a bloody joke - the rewards will go always to the big cashers (like normal) so the get even stronger.
          The bit of Gold you get if not in top 3 its not even worth the time.
          And if you not extrem lucky or some of the big cashers take you in there group (luck seem to go by how much you spend)you never see anythink else.
          For me this event is a 100% waste of time ( i never have luck here in this game in the first place - and i still refuse to play with big cashers in 1 team)
          “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
          George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
          S416 - Whispering Hills
          Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

the changing time is a big pain.
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Within the "Daily Events" section, the 'Defend the Sylph Atoll' event shows there is a maximum of 4/4 Completed Attempts.

These attempt increase every time you enter the fight with a sylph atoll boss. Do these attempts 'matter' in any way?
              Eg Can we no longer get rewards if everyone in party has used all their attempts on an earlier boss?
              S406 - OutKasts

Comment

Originally posted by Istarion View Post
                Within the "Daily Events" section, the 'Defend the Sylph Atoll' event shows there is a maximum of 4/4 Completed Attempts.

These attempt increase every time you enter the fight with a sylph atoll boss. Do these attempts 'matter' in any way?
                Eg Can we no longer get rewards if everyone in party has used all their attempts on an earlier boss?
                so you use an attempt each time you enter fight? like dying and re-entering?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                  so you use an attempt each time you enter fight? like dying and re-entering?
                  Correct.

So far I've received rewards despite having completed 4/4 attempts on earlier bosses - but others in the party had not used all their attempts.
                  Hence my question about whether the attempts matter or whether a group of four, all with 4/4 attempts used can fight the boss / gain rewards.
                  I hope so, as if not - this would be a serious omission from the guide.
                  Last edited by Istarion; 10-16-2014, 05:03 AM.
                  S406 - OutKasts

Comment

Originally posted by Istarion View Post

In my Opinion its easy there 4 bosses per day (roughly every 6 hours one) : so you got 4 attepmts to find a team and fight. The singel fights with every boss youre team have to not count at all. You can have a go at the boss till he is death.
                    “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                    George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                    S416 - Whispering Hills
                    Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

, BOSS • Light will only appear on the map with light sylphs

We not have light sylphs area map.
                      WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Where is todays Atoll boss none been yet?
                        WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

Comment

At least make it fix time slots in which they can appear. Aint nobody got time to sit here all day and hope that your team is online when it spawns...

Comment

I got put all my runs on hold until this first boss spawns none spawned today yet. Knowing my luck I will start a dungeon and one will spawn.
                            WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

Comment

Lucky Prize: When more than 40 participants join the event, the system will randomly rewards one team with a lucky prize: Bound Balens Chest.

SO THE CHEST WICH GIVE HADES SEAL OR A APOLLO SEAL OR A RANDOM AMMOUNT OF BOUND BALENS NORMALY IS A BOUND BALEN CHEST DONT GIVE ANY OF HADES OR APOLLO RIGHT ? ANY MODS TO RESPOND?

Comment

Working...
                              X