[Guide] Defend Sylph Atoll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
    Lucky Prize: When more than 40 participants join the event, the system will randomly rewards one team with a lucky prize: Bound Balens Chest.

SO THE CHEST WICH GIVE HADES SEAL OR A APOLLO SEAL OR A RANDOM AMMOUNT OF BOUND BALENS NORMALY IS A BOUND BALEN CHEST DONT GIVE ANY OF HADES OR APOLLO RIGHT ? ANY MODS TO RESPOND?
    the bound balen chest is another chest no hades or appollo in it.
    Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

Please at least make this a fixed time event. 1 just happened during Arena, half probably missed it. Ok I got the random lucky chest, surprise, got the 200 BB instead of a seal. But Random Times and a lousy 28k Gold. This event is not worth doing. If your going to do it, do it right.

Comment

The chest can give Apollo/Hades seal or bound balen. But so far, I have seen people open only bound balen, so the rarity for these items are different, the seals are rare.

This is a nice event, I like the reward (although we were always 1st so far), I don't like the shifting time, fix time - like for every other events - would be better.
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
          The chest can give Apollo/Hades seal or bound balen. But so far, I have seen people open only bound balen, so the rarity for these items are different, the seals are rare.

This is a nice event, I like the reward (although we were always 1st so far), I don't like the shifting time, fix time - like for every other events - would be better.
          Dont worry today got 1 chest me and my other 3 friends and suprize what we get 200 Bound ballen i bet hades seal or apollo is 0.1% chance to get its only to make people hope they get a seal untill now the 200 BB is the best chance to get

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]108600[/ATTACH]

Corresponding BOSS titles: Scorching Predator I, Scorching Predator II.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]108601[/ATTACH]
            Are they hidden or will they be implemented later?

Comment

got final hit prize today 3 of us got balens
              one got a blue apollo seal
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

The biggest problem with this thing is that it's such a lagfest. All the people crowding into Sylph Atoll lags the game up bad, and yesterday about half the people in my server lagged so bad they disconnected and couldn't log back in until the boss was already dead.

Comment

yes bad lag ,I was doing one this morning only 3 teams were fighting it took over 90 mins to kill it,we got 2nd prize was ok but not worth the time spent doing it I feel

Comment

REALLY R2 GAMES? THIS IS THE PRIZE FOR OTHER TEAMS ? SEEMS THAT AT SYLPH ATOLL BOSS IT MATTER A LOT FIRST HIT LAST HIT AND TOP 4 PARTY FOR CASHERS

Comment

REALLY R2 GAMES? THIS IS THE PRIZE FOR OTHER TEAMS ? SEEMS THAT AT SYLPH ATOLL BOSS IT MATTER A LOT FIRST HIT LAST HIT AND TOP 4 PARTY FOR CASHERS
                      539,286 gold for 20-30 minutes ? I still feel its absolute not worth the time spend!
                      “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                      George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                      S416 - Whispering Hills
                      Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
                        The biggest problem with this thing is that it's such a lagfest. All the people crowding into Sylph Atoll lags the game up bad, and yesterday about half the people in my server lagged so bad they disconnected and couldn't log back in until the boss was already dead.

Lag wont be there if u hide other players

Comment

non event..

Agreed lag issues, rush to get team together, then rewards are a non event to me. Gratz on the mega cashers gettin a bit more for their money..i'm 155k BR i got change into sylph and 1 move fighting it. Thats it. total reward for 15 mins lagfest and 1 hit, 64k gold..i score double that at least on one round with WB non sylph.

Hurrah a NEW event, Boo! its stuff that comes outta ***....

Dio your dev's actually play this game? lol

Comment

So how long is this dead sylph boss going to stand at atoll level 3 and no new boss appear? Please fix... at 167 east coast we cannot do this event at all.

Comment

Ok, in daily events it says i did 4/4 but i only did it once today

Comment

Yes haha its seems others will nvr get mount or other defend atoll boss prize
                                IGN :‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ आदित्य
                                Server : [S494] Briarwall Forest
                                Class :Knight [spr_noobi]

Be Nice To The Ones Who Smoke.. Every Cigarette Might Be Their Last..!

Comment

Working...
                                X