No announcement yet.

[Guide] Defend Sylph Atoll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftr 30 min fight wht i got... Rank #5 and 45,750 gOLD ... R2 GAMES'S PRIZE AND we all missed double amythest time...coz of it Click image for larger version

Name:	waaaahahahahaaaa.png
Views:	1
Size:	463.9 KB
ID:	1697130
    IGN :‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ आदित्य
    Server : [S494] Briarwall Forest
    Class :Knight [spr_noobi]

Be Nice To The Ones Who Smoke.. Every Cigarette Might Be Their Last..!

Comment

All rewrd for no1 few rewrd for no2 ...and 3 and others got only gold hhahaha Click image for larger version

Name:	waaah1.png
Size:	465.2 KB
ID:	1697134Click image for larger version

Name:	waaah2.png
Size:	474.4 KB
ID:	1697135

Comment

What is the guardian's treasure?

We just fought an atoll boss and it lasted almost 45 minutes, way too long. But give it time, they will do some adjusting. But the problem is if it takes too long, they will lower the health for next time but then everybody will be fighting it and it will not last long enough. So they will raise the health and it will take too long to kill again because no one is on to fight it. So it may never be at the right health.

Comment

guardian treasure contain some random rewrd ( 1mil daru or 1 mil gold or 100 whips or 100 runestones )
          Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

We just fought an atoll boss and it lasted almost 45 minutes, way too long. But give it time, they will do some adjusting. But the problem is if it takes too long, they will lower the health for next time but then everybody will be fighting it and it will not last long enough. So they will raise the health and it will take too long to kill again because no one is on to fight it. So it may never be at the right health.

Comment

highest gold ive gotten (210k archer with 200k-250k team) was 1.7mill did about 10% damage of the boss cause the heavies were off

Comment

wat time is this event? after each wb?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

I do not think so tonight i watcht people fighting the boss as well almost 40 minutes because there where not even enough online for making up the team participation of the lucky reward. i believe it will auto adjust itself up and down when with time passing the new aspect is gone and people realise the getting nothing for places outside first 3.
                So the mostly will stop like already lots to not participate in worldboss anymore.
                In the end there will be nobody but the heavy casher be at it since the make up the teams between themself and are not to beat allready.And as more and more of the no/low cash player Quit the server become only populated by Heavy casher and there alts.
                But again this is my personal Opinion lets wait and see.
                “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                S416 - Whispering Hills
                Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
                  REALLY R2 GAMES? THIS IS THE PRIZE FOR OTHER TEAMS ? SEEMS THAT AT SYLPH ATOLL BOSS IT MATTER A LOT FIRST HIT LAST HIT AND TOP 4 PARTY FOR CASHERS

lol, event for 16 player, not for all. and last night atoll boss spawned same time with world boss.

Comment

u guys just have a dead server to take 40mins + to kill i my server only takes 20-25mins to kill it + they swan 6 hours after the last 1 died

Comment

All I've seen so far are complaints. I personally like this event. My server isn't completely dead yet so it's been taking 15-30 minutes to kill. The rotating time is fine with me as this allows all players to have a chance to do it instead of just those whose schedule happens to fit the 2 wb a day.

I only see 2 things that need to be done to improve this event. First merge servers so that there are more actives on each. Second adjust the lower rewards so that everyone gets at least some sylph crystaloids and stoves.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeck View Post
                        All I've seen so far are complaints. I personally like this event. My server isn't completely dead yet so it's been taking 15-30 minutes to kill. The rotating time is fine with me as this allows all players to have a chance to do it instead of just those whose schedule happens to fit the 2 wb a day.

I only see 2 things that need to be done to improve this event. First merge servers so that there are more actives on each. Second adjust the lower rewards so that everyone gets at least some sylph crystaloids and stoves.

If you like to participate on this event and get only Gold is your choice mate for me it sucks its waste of time because the rewards recive only top 4 + Last hit and what is most importat first Hit wich are massive cashers the top #1 personaly i like more underground event then this sylph atoll defend im not god so i dont except great rewards but i dont go waste my time for 500k GOLD i was much happy it they give to all participants sylph crystaloids

Comment

Doubt people will continue doing this once they get the mount.

you get so few shards for being in top(gotten 30 shards after 2 top places), and I will only do this event if I happen to be on when it announces, or if a guildy yells for a party. I still think non-cashers will love this event after it, including me, cause I still need an apollo, and with last hit price that is possible.

It's a bad event, but it's only bad right now when EVERYONE wants a piece of the cake.

Comment

it just could be better if more reward were given. you accept to do a 25 min WB because you get a good reward.
                            what's the point of doing a 25 sylph boss if all you get is 45k gold and a hope of last hit ?
                            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Отвратительный Ивент!!!Если Ñ‚Ñ‹ не донатишь-не попадёшь в 10 лучших игроков. Соответственно не получишь награды. Ð*тот ивент для игроков с Большим БÐ*.остальным остаётся не большое количество золота. Не вижу смысла тратить на него время.

Disgusting Event !!! If you do not Donato will not get in the top 10 players. Accordingly, do not get awards. This event for players with big BR. the rest is still not a large amount of gold. I do not see the point in wasting time on it.
                              Last edited by Braganza; 10-17-2014, 12:53 PM.

Comment

I agree with several other posters, I'm a moderate spender myself, but without some sort of pre-evaluation before this event takes place, then it's all for the benefit of the super strong.

Hardly any fun at all for most players, as the gold isn't very good at all, and not enough prizes distributed among several classes.

Strong players in the archer class that have high crit =+ damage, again not very favorable for most other player toons, mages usually have weak defenses so will spend alot of time healing, and Knights well for most they are so slow they may be lucky enough to get a couple of hits in.

Also how team members enter the battle is goofy, would think the battle wouldnt start until all team members are present that way they can work as a team...what's the point if you get there before your other team mates, and the Boss starts attacking you.

Next is the block others from playing feature that's senseless in itself and shouldnt even exist.

Yea have tried it several times, no don't really care for it all, yes need to have a feature to turn off all non team members view like in cloud city, to cut back on the lag issues just about everyone is having.

Comment

Working...
                                X