Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R29645651
    replied
    another wonderful idea by r2 to help the biggest players get even stronger and the rest fall even further behind by making it that the biggest players team up and everyone else can only just scratch teams together while watching the gap between the big players and cashers grow wider from the rest of the players so even more will quit playing the game knowing no one can challenge. r2 you are doing a great job is killing servers off while mindlessly opening new servers almost every week in a vain hope of replacing the players that have already had enough of your penny pinching cash player prioritising!! truly an utter joke of a way to make a game more appealing by only catering to spenders

Leave a comment:

• Hellminister
    replied
    what a joke that is ,,most servers dont have 40 active players, and the rewards are so bad most dont bother if there is 40 active.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by BaxyBaxy View Post
    upgrade announc. before respawn at 10 or 15 min
    even better, show somewhere in game when the next one will show

Leave a comment:

• BaxyBaxy
    replied
    upgrade announc. before respawn at 10 or 15 min

Leave a comment:

• Palk4
    replied
    I fully agree that the Sylph Atoll Boss Event should have fixed times which do not clash with other fixed time events. Once I had to leave the Battle Ground to be with my Team and at another time I had to leave the World Boss. Today the Sylph Atoll Boss was to appear at the time you have decided to shut down the Server for Weekly Maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• spincycle
    replied
    Originally posted by QueenBrim View Post
    I think its a good idea to have the times keep changing. This way all you people can quit complaining about how only the biggest ppl in your server get rewards. and how only the biggest cashers get the stuff. Last hit gets sylph atoll box. so, fight, have fun in a party, figure out a way to get to the delphic hit. its not that little of a reward if you are receiving vulcan stoves. I have maybe fought in 5 or 6 battles so far and its just a matter of which sylph you bring to get you to survive.
    What I said was..Atoll Boss happens every day at the same times and during other events that go on such as WB, arena, BG, while people are doing mpd's and ToK and other things, and on Monday it came 30 mins before GB during our ToA time. That is our complaing on our server. Also..there are not enough players on during those times to ever get any random chests handed out so no one has a chance to get those prizes. That is also what I said earlier. We have people on 24/7 but not all at the same time. We have large turn outs, but can't split in 2 to be in 2 different events at the same time is the problem. A schedule of times would be easier for all so everyone could plan.

Leave a comment:

• Bergsat
    replied
    This event is a big joke. Nor compensates go, if you stay in the ranking of the five times they have not won anything. and the amount of gold gained to participate is mediocre. To show that the ranking of 5/1 if only one team really win good prizes? In my server even participation in this event has been minimal. Because only one team has been favored in all daily boss. If you have a ranking then at least these teams should win something the cheer fighting to stay in the rankings. And for the other weaker players at least the amount of gold could be higher, as the world boss.

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
    I tried again got the level where boss was going to be where one the highest br players decided it was a good idea to attack me. While doing the boss spawned and I start outside the atoll. So i had to get back the 3rd level to help the team I was in. Something has to be down about it until that happens I am not bothering with the atoll event.

DarkMeph
    -added to stuff I will do to annoy people-

Leave a comment:

• DarkMeph
    replied
    I tried again got the level where boss was going to be where one the highest br players decided it was a good idea to attack me. While doing the boss spawned and I start outside the atoll. So i had to get back the 3rd level to help the team I was in. Something has to be down about it until that happens I am not bothering with the atoll event.

DarkMeph

Leave a comment:

• say-forum
    replied
    i got the last shot today I am a non-spender so the 200 bound balens (no apollo or hades, but is it nice though) are quite handy...nice event and got 400K gold

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Just gonna type this instead of all I thought of: Sylph boss doesn't consume hp, so what fherlayt said "3.) Low and medium damage players get only gold from this event, which is less than it costs them to heal up" makes no sense.

Leave a comment:

• DarkMeph
    replied
    I had one boss at 7.30am only 12 people took part and no bonus rewards for that. Randomness of timing make it hard for the bigger casher players from forming teams. I have seen someone who is br around 40k and been in the top team alot of the time. Must have lot of players carrying that person. I have came in 9th one time I got 241 gold pieces. That really sucks I think the rewards should like WB each hit earns you so much gold.

DarkMeph

Leave a comment:

• Fherlayt
    replied
    The problem is not with changing time. The problem is that we don't know when it is gonna spawn (unless if you online 24 hrs). So at least some countdown would be nice. Also, the event has multiple other problems:

1.) "Your farm is ready" and other warning buttons might show over Defend Atoll button. Defend Atoll warning button should have the highest priority.
    2.) Hide other players should be either default, or remembered from previous session.
    3.) Low and medium damage players get only gold from this event, which is less than it costs them to heal up. This has several consequences: this is an event only for 12-15 player per server. It's an awfully long event for them. Playing the game daily takes more and more time. I play 6 or more hours while I skip many things. Sylph boss in itself is a 1-1.5 extra hour activity (and this not includes the time when I wait for it since I dont know for sure when its gonna pop). I understand that the boss needs a lot of hp and time to kill, otherwise lag/speed to get to it would be a more important factor than damage. But its not right as it work now.

Leave a comment:

• QueenBrim
    replied
    Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    i can understand the logic behind the changing hours. it mean everyone have a chance to play it.
    but, on the other hand, it also mean people who are online less than 4 hours a day can also never have a chance to fight it.
    and, as it was explained by spincycle, as it's the only event with changing hours, it can have conflict with other event.

with all of this, changing hours is more a pain than a good idea, imo.
    I think its a good idea to have the times keep changing. This way all you people can quit complaining about how only the biggest ppl in your server get rewards. and how only the biggest cashers get the stuff. Last hit gets sylph atoll box. so, fight, have fun in a party, figure out a way to get to the delphic hit. its not that little of a reward if you are receiving vulcan stoves. I have maybe fought in 5 or 6 battles so far and its just a matter of which sylph you bring to get you to survive.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    i can understand the logic behind the changing hours. it mean everyone have a chance to play it.
    but, on the other hand, it also mean people who are online less than 4 hours a day can also never have a chance to fight it.
    and, as it was explained by spincycle, as it's the only event with changing hours, it can have conflict with other event.

with all of this, changing hours is more a pain than a good idea, imo.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X