Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Defend Sylph Atoll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spincycle
    replied
    There is still a problem of scheduling here. Atoll Boss happened last nite just after we started our ToA and it was just 30 mins before our servers GB. Now...how do you expect us to achieve doing Atoll Boss and GB at the same time. If you can tell us how to split ourselves in half, meaning all of us on the server, we would gladly listen. Atoll Boss appears during most all events on our server. Would be nice to be able to do arena, WB, GB and the others and ALSO Atoll Boss. None of us have figured out how to be in so many places at one time.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by SaladinS44 View Post
    need 1 hours fight for finish atoll boss, 129M damage
    the problem with that event.
    - as the time change, a boss who was in day hours will go in night hour. so few people will fight a monster who was designed to fight a lot of group.
    - people who lost a lot of time for low reward stop doing it

Leave a comment:

• zydane1119
    replied
    this event is for high BR's only.. low BR's don't have the chance to get the atoll mount.. tsktsk.

Leave a comment:

• SaladinS44
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	long fight.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	1697240
    need 1 hours fight for finish atoll boss, 129M damage

Leave a comment:

• Aaron_VS
    replied
    the "P" in the upper left hand corner of the screen. click it and then pick & click leave

Leave a comment:

• DaemonQueen
    replied
    Hi! How can I leave the party? Please, help me!

Leave a comment:

• Soloran
    replied
    I dont know if anyone else is having this problem or if it is just me. But narrowing it down will really help me out in the long run on fixing the issue. I am having constant disconnect problems with my internet solely while im on wartune, server 34 to be exact. I have had my ISP out to the house, check the connection and even replace my modem. Everything panned out and my only lead into suspicion is that it has something to do with the game. It started happening just as soon as this last patch game out and its rather irritating. Not being able to complete anything in game, you start to question whether or not kabam is even worthy of your time. But ill tell ya, this will be, if anything, the cause to me quitting the game all together. But this is something I must know so I can either, one complain to my ISP for the tech not doing his job, or two complain to kabam for not compiling the amazing game they so call advertise. I have sent in numerous tickets all with the same response, the problem is known and we are currently working on it. That tells me nothing as to if its the game or my ISP. A more direct answer would be much appreciated. If anyone else is having this problem please let me know.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• DreamFrenzy
    replied
    I got lowest rank for my team at 6 and still got awards.

Leave a comment:

• Belwyn
    replied
    how do you create a party

Leave a comment:

• KarrdeThuun
    replied
    This event is very poorly designed. It has the same mechanic as the world boss where if it is killed slowly the boss hp will go down on next spawn, and if killed quickly it will go up. The problem is - if we kill a boss quick at 8pm prime time, now we have to deal with a boss with monster hp at 2-3AM. Currently fighting a boss at 3am that has 860 million hp and takes >40 minutes to kill. Also because of the way the rewards are designed they don't scale with the boss hp at all, other than gold earned, which is laughable as the amount of gold is far inferior to what we earn from the world boss and dragon invasion.

Several changes NEED to be made.

First - scrap the spawning every 6 hours on a rotation business. Make it spawn at fixed times
    Second - adjust the boss hp based on how long it took to kill the last boss AT THAT TIME PERIOD. It is irrelevant how long it takes to kill a boss at 3am vs 10pm.
    Third - INCREASE the rewards. It is ridiculous to spend >40 minutes killing a boss for maybe 10-15 stoves. Rewards need to be doubled or tripled.

Leave a comment:

• Nemesis63
    replied
    S173 still waiting for fix to bug. Boss has been stuck since first day of event.

Leave a comment:

• ArchMageDaze
    replied
    Just enjoy a new event that kills time and can give good rewards, don't be so negative all the time.

Leave a comment:

• vErZiOn
    replied
    not last hit...its random lucky rewards

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    I will agree that the only the top 5 get rewards is a bad idea. But another reason to do it is to go for the last hit. Every party has a decent shot at getting the last hit. Heck, my group just got it recently and we did not have a strong group, 2 of them were around 105k BR. If you get the last hit, you get a chest that has 200 bound balens, hades or apollo. Granted, most people with get the balens every time but that is not a bad prize either.

Maybe if you know you will never be in the top 5, just wait until the end and try to get the last hit.

Leave a comment:

• R266765117
    replied
    I agree totally... I can get at least 10 x more gold in WB battle. and i can get more gold + other great rewards in the wilds battles. Since I'm not one of the top 20 players on this server... it is a 100% waste of my time to battle the Atoll Boss

Leave a comment:

Working...
X