No announcement yet.

Wartune Counter Attack Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought 50 of those boxes and i opened another 30 from daily events and what i got is gold and a couple of sepulcrums, some soulstones and thats it, no seal whatsoever, well atleast you could make that damn boxes have a bigger odd to open a seal if a pay already, i mean how many i need to buy to get that damn hades or apollo, you suck and thats the last time i paid for a event box, next time make a box where i can buy only a seal and not that stupid supplement **** and other ****.

Comment

The problem is that your luck don't depend on how much money you have and how many boxes you open. Each box has that 1% chance of getting something good from there, so if you buy 100 boxes, it doesn't mean it is 100% that you get something remarkable.
      I am wind of Changes...

R2Games Server 5
      Game: Wartune
      Allisandra

Comment

house always wins but has to give out prizes now and again to keep people gambling..yess lots of us have bought event boxes some every event and have got nothing then there's times my self and other have opened a free box and got something so what i say to you is don't put your heart too much on getting items there is other stuff off events like kyanite,gold ect that way you wont be disappointed..the main prize is not always the best
        ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Wobbly, dont tell me that U buy boxes for kyanite?!

Comment

Originally posted by Saravasse View Post
            You're still sad.
            really.... 2 words for you none off which are appropriate.... so i'll just let contemplate them yourself.
            Welcome to wartune where Trolls are valued above all else.... got something valid to say I'm willing to listen.

Comment

Originally posted by Tennesie View Post
              I bought 50 of those boxes and i opened another 30 from daily events and what i got is gold and a couple of sepulcrums, some soulstones and thats it, no seal whatsoever, well atleast you could make that damn boxes have a bigger odd to open a seal if a pay already, i mean how many i need to buy to get that damn hades or apollo, you suck and thats the last time i paid for a event box, next time make a box where i can buy only a seal and not that stupid supplement **** and other ****.
              Feeling your pain, I myself have bought more than my fair share, 200 of the last box and more of the previous 3. Guess there's something to be said for playing for free. Kinda wish I had but then my choice soley to spend.
              Last edited by kondemned; 10-23-2014, 04:46 AM.
              Welcome to wartune where Trolls are valued above all else.... got something valid to say I'm willing to listen.

Comment

Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
                house always wins but has to give out prizes now and again to keep people gambling..yess lots of us have bought event boxes some every event and have got nothing then there's times my self and other have opened a free box and got something so what i say to you is don't put your heart too much on getting items there is other stuff off events like kyanite,gold ect that way you wont be disappointed..the main prize is not always the best
                Very good advice, I did make good use of the shards from all boxes bought, got a lot of mahara from one lot, enough Kyanite to max my skills(the important ones anyways). Still gets me that I didn't get what I wanted but in the long run maybe I will. Theres always a better way to look at things, Thanks you reminded me XD

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                  [Promotion] Enhanced Bounty Scroll Pack

Duration: 2014/10/20 00:00 - 2014/10/22 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
                  • R2Games: S1 – S536
                  • Kabam: S1 – S108
                  • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: Available through the next few days, the Enhanced Bounty Scroll Packs will be on sale in the Shop!

Pack I:
                  Enhanced Bounty Scroll x2, Mount Training Whip x10
                  Price: 149 Balens. Limit of 100 per day.

Pack II:
                  Enhanced Bounty Scroll x10, Mount Training Whip x50
                  Price: 699 Balens. Limit of 20 per day.
                  boundary scroll 2+whip10 = 149balens huh? Can I sell Boundary scroll 10 with 200balens
                  :cool:S3x:p

Comment

I`m just wondering why u make this game so hard to get what we need to evolve hades and Apollo? after opening 180 boxes I got nothing good ... u really think I`m going to spend more after I didn't get at least 1 seal ? sorry guys but u make ur players quit or stop spending coz u are to greedy and don't think to satisfy ur players.
                    This game suppose to be to evolve but u guys with ur low drop keep ppls behind even with money u cant evolve... what a shame ...

Comment

200 boxes and no Hades. Did the same the last two events like this one ... still not gotten either Hades or Apollo.

This is depressing....

Comment

is this event over? still has 6 or 5 more days for the kit exchange? is there something wrong with the calculation?

Comment

Working...
                        X