X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by Anjamarg View Post
    I have rolled 20 times now and won nothing of any importance and have seen it jump to a lesser prize, this means the wheel is obviously fixed, which we all new anyway. So can you please post the odds for each item please. I believe this is a legal requirement anyway.
    the wheels in china's games are rigged. it's "normal" for them.
    for what a moderator explain in another post (don't remember where) there is no obligation as it's gambling in a game where everything is still Wartune property.
    Last edited by ArnaudBo; 10-24-2014, 10:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Anjamarg
    replied
    I have rolled 20 times now and won nothing of any importance and have seen it jump to a lesser prize, this means the wheel is obviously fixed, which we all new anyway. So can you please post the odds for each item please. I believe this is a legal requirement anyway.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    So will this event be a reoccurring event? I spun it once and got 20 mahra. It could be worse, I thought you only got 1 mahra, 1 sepeclrum and 1 training whip when I seen this. How bad would that be, spend 1000 balens to get 1 mahra? Now that would be awful. I am not a heavy casher at all. But this is a nice event for the people that do cash. People are spending anyways so this is just a bonus. I just wonder how many people are spinning the wheel 25 times a day and getting nothing good? I bet that would cause some people to quit the game.

But as always, another casher game where the strong only get stronger.

Leave a comment:

• benoooo
    replied
    Originally posted by Saravasse View Post
    LOL, its just like the VIP wheel the first few attempts will be nothing but complete Cupcake
    But its not working same as VIP wheel, if you win a prize it's not removed from the list...

You can make 20 attemps and win only Exp scroll and stamina pot -_-

i'm sure the mount drop is 0,00001 % \o/

Cupcakation !!!

Leave a comment:

• Saravasse
    replied
    Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
    sweet, i got a $10 stamina pot. I cant wait to spend more, it's such an incentive.
    LOL, its just like the VIP wheel the first few attempts will be nothing but complete Cupcake

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    sweet, i got a $10 stamina pot. I cant wait to spend more, it's such an incentive.

Leave a comment:

• benoooo
    replied
    same here, nothing...
    Mahra & Exp pack -_-

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Only **** own everything one it just 1 mount missing and the chance just get it is just to low.

Leave a comment:

• Nemesis63
    replied
    9 attempts cupcakes the lot

Leave a comment:

• Wittekind
    replied
    Originally posted by SpecialKT View Post
    R2 is a PARTNER meaning they don't make any of the events. They just add them to the game and report bugs. If you want to actually get anywhere with yelling at R2 message the developers (7Road). Yell at me all you want it's not R2s fault....
    So you telling us its a "Buisness Partnership" where 1 side makes all the decissions and the other side follow mindless.
    And do not tell me the report bugs beside the ones where cash is involved.

P.S. Today again i send a Ticket to R² because of a bug ,i know its absolut useless.This time the dit not even bother to send the automatic confirmation Mail.
    Now i wait 48 maximal 72 hours for a miracle - the maybe answer.
    If nothing Happen i do Following:
    Since i allready at one time ask to Ban my R² account and the have answered me, the cannot ban me unless i break the Tos badly:
    So i will break the ToS badly by Posting my R² account Data all over the Forum here and Ingame, since i know for this the Ban right away.So i never will have again the Temptation to come back to R².
    Last edited by Wittekind; 10-23-2014, 01:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R235844426
    replied
    as EVERYTHING in the asian version, (where r2/7road BUYS the game from to translate) is cheaper id say its pretty clear theyve got a hand in setting prices. check your facts, they piddle in the drop rates too.

Leave a comment:

• AznRanger
    replied
    I got the underworld steed!!!! cupcake yeeeeessssssss!!!

Leave a comment:

• SpecialKT
    replied
    To all you haters out there.

R2 is a PARTNER meaning they don't make any of the events. They just add them to the game and report bugs. If you want to actually get anywhere with yelling at R2 message the developers (7Road). Yell at me all you want it's not R2s fault....

Leave a comment:

• R235844426
    replied
    ANOTHER rigged worthless wheel that we know is gonna sell us the worthless s*** first... on top of a bunch of new balener events... pull your heads outta ur rears greedy R2.

oh and btw if you think we dont notice when you do stuff like remove blue sylphs from the drops ur wrong... 35 white iris and 3 green... your greed knows no bounds.
    Last edited by R235844426; 10-23-2014, 12:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Of all the new mounts they could've added for this event it just had to be some Star Wars ripoff with probably the stupidest name yet... Iron Cart, really. Maybe a nice bonus for someone that's already spending tons, but otherwise waste of space.
    I`m surprised that you`re surprised. Imagination is 0, might as well add "dsajdajks card" wont be surprised, at least not anymore.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X