Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Event] Wheel of Prosperity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Of all the new mounts they could've added for this event it just had to be some Star Wars ripoff with probably the stupidest name yet... Iron Cart, really. Maybe a nice bonus for someone that's already spending tons, but otherwise waste of space.

Leave a comment:

• RicardoNeto
    replied
    Originally posted by daunzey View Post
    It's a free attempt after spending 1000 balens on whatever you wanna spend 1000 balens on.
    I know, but still, it's just like trying to gamble and the drops will be as usual.. LOW not worth it, you can get more from big spender.

Leave a comment:

• daunzey
    replied
    Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
    $10 for an "attempt" is such a waste.
    It's a free attempt after spending 1000 balens on whatever you wanna spend 1000 balens on.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by SquishyFoxy View Post
    how do you actually do this? all I have to press is a single button "start lucky draw". no help button, no recharge button, just a single "start luck draw" button.. I press this is says insufficient attempts....no do you want to pay to do, not another button on the entire box. So how do you actually get attempts?
    for what i understood, it's the used ballens during the 3days.

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    let me know if anyone got any of the mount?

Leave a comment:

• SquishyFoxy
    replied
    how do you actually do this? all I have to press is a single button "start lucky draw". no help button, no recharge button, just a single "start luck draw" button.. I press this is says insufficient attempts....no do you want to pay to do, not another button on the entire box. So how do you actually get attempts? nevermind i figured it out..not too clear on what it is but you buy stuff elsewhere and get spin if you spent enough
    Last edited by SquishyFoxy; 10-23-2014, 09:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Fiero7
    replied
    Its like Vip wheel lols...No matter wat u see..99 % chance u will get some **** frm it..Its balen eating wheel...dont want to spend 1k balen for 15 sepu or Sack of Gold

Leave a comment:

• RicardoNeto
    replied
    $10 for an "attempt" is such a waste.

Leave a comment:

• Corti2
    replied
    okay i'd say it depends on the Chances

If the "good" stuff isnt as rare as the good stuff in VIP wheels, it seems pretty fair. Aside of 3-4 Items, all the other stuff is worth spending 1000 Balens on SOMETHING ELSE. I mean, the Draw is a Bonus for balens you spend anyway.

Looks interesting

Leave a comment:

• BaxyBaxy
    replied
    i got 2 free att......super rewards , 20 mahra and 3 x extreme stamina potions

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    Seriously anyone give ****** about this ?? Cupcake no !!
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-23-2014, 07:41 AM. Reason: don't dodge the filter

Leave a comment:

• sithlin
    replied
    For a free to play game, sure have a lot of casher only things don't you..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X