Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Event] Wheel of Prosperity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] Wheel of Prosperity

Duration: 10/23 00:00 – 10/25 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S537
    • Kabam: S1 - S109
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: During the event, for each 1000 Balens spent by a player (Bound Balens excluded) he or she will receive one free Lucky Draw for the Wheel of Prosperity!

Click image for larger version

Name:	new pic.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	1758731

Rules:
    • During the event, for each 1000 Balens spent by a player (Bound Balens do not count) he or she will receive one free Lucky Draw attempt for the Wheel of Prosperity!
    • Max Draw Attempts per day: 25
    • Bound Balens will not count towards this event.
    • Balens spent on Promotions or Group Purchase will not count for this event.
    • If reward attempts are not used the first day, any remaining attempts will be added to the next day's attempts.
    • If reward attempts have exceeded the max attempts for the day, the extra Balens will count towards the next day's spending; however, the extra Balens will not count if it is the final day of the event.
    • Lucky Draw attempts reset at 00:00 every day.

Spin the Wheel of Prosperity to earn one of the following:
    • Mount Training Whip x100
    • Iron Cart Card x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x15
    • Legendary Stone Chest x1
    • Sack of Gold x1
    • Underworld Steed Card x1
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x3
    • Wildfire Steed Card x1
    • Divine Angel Wings x1
    • Evil Alpaca Card x1
    • Dark Hellion Wings x1
    • Mahra x20
    • EXP Gift Pack x1
    • Hawkstrider Card x1
    • Earth Elven Wings x1
    • Phantom Yeti Card x1

Mount Card Exchange

Description: Exchange certain item for handsome rewards.
    • Underworld Steed Card x1 for Kit's Supplement x150,Soul Crystal x600,Mount Training Whip x300
    • Wildfire Steed Card x1 for Kit's Supplement x150, Soul Crystal x600, Mount Training Whip x300
    • Evil Alpaca Card x1 for Kit's Supplement x80, Soul Crystal x300, Mount Training Whip x100
    • Hawkstrider Card x1 for Kit's Supplement x80, Soul Crystal x300, Mount Training Whip x100
    • Phantom Yeti Card x1 for Kit's Supplement x80, Soul Crystal x300, Mount Training Whip x100
    • Iron Cart Card x1 for Kit's Supplement x130, Soul Crystal x500, Mount Training Whip x200

For a free to play game, sure have a lot of casher only things don't you..
    Every girl is capable of murder, if you hurt her
    Watch out you don't push me any further, any further
    You're not the only one walking 'round with a loaded gun
    This little girl is capable of murder, cause you hurt her

Comment

Seriously anyone give ****** about this ?? Cupcake no !!
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-23-2014, 07:41 AM. Reason: don't dodge the filter
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

i got 2 free att......super rewards , 20 mahra and 3 x extreme stamina potions

Comment

okay i'd say it depends on the Chances

If the "good" stuff isnt as rare as the good stuff in VIP wheels, it seems pretty fair. Aside of 3-4 Items, all the other stuff is worth spending 1000 Balens on SOMETHING ELSE. I mean, the Draw is a Bonus for balens you spend anyway.

Looks interesting

Comment

$10 for an "attempt" is such a waste.
            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Its like Vip wheel lols...No matter wat u see..99 % chance u will get some **** frm it..Its balen eating wheel...dont want to spend 1k balen for 15 sepu or Sack of Gold

Comment

how do you actually do this? all I have to press is a single button "start lucky draw". no help button, no recharge button, just a single "start luck draw" button.. I press this is says insufficient attempts....no do you want to pay to do, not another button on the entire box. So how do you actually get attempts? nevermind i figured it out..not too clear on what it is but you buy stuff elsewhere and get spin if you spent enough
                Last edited by SquishyFoxy; 10-23-2014, 09:57 AM.
                ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
                SquishyFoxy
                S1 resident Gently fragile mage
                (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

let me know if anyone got any of the mount?
                  “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by SquishyFoxy View Post
                    how do you actually do this? all I have to press is a single button "start lucky draw". no help button, no recharge button, just a single "start luck draw" button.. I press this is says insufficient attempts....no do you want to pay to do, not another button on the entire box. So how do you actually get attempts?
                    for what i understood, it's the used ballens during the 3days.
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
                      $10 for an "attempt" is such a waste.
                      It's a free attempt after spending 1000 balens on whatever you wanna spend 1000 balens on.

Comment

Originally posted by daunzey View Post
                        It's a free attempt after spending 1000 balens on whatever you wanna spend 1000 balens on.
                        I know, but still, it's just like trying to gamble and the drops will be as usual.. LOW not worth it, you can get more from big spender.
                        Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Of all the new mounts they could've added for this event it just had to be some Star Wars ripoff with probably the stupidest name yet... Iron Cart, really. Maybe a nice bonus for someone that's already spending tons, but otherwise waste of space.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            Of all the new mounts they could've added for this event it just had to be some Star Wars ripoff with probably the stupidest name yet... Iron Cart, really. Maybe a nice bonus for someone that's already spending tons, but otherwise waste of space.
                            I`m surprised that you`re surprised. Imagination is 0, might as well add "dsajdajks card" wont be surprised, at least not anymore.
                            Player: sunshinε
                            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                            Level: 80
                            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

ANOTHER rigged worthless wheel that we know is gonna sell us the worthless s*** first... on top of a bunch of new balener events... pull your heads outta ur rears greedy R2.

oh and btw if you think we dont notice when you do stuff like remove blue sylphs from the drops ur wrong... 35 white iris and 3 green... your greed knows no bounds.
                              Last edited by R235844426; 10-23-2014, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X