Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

[Solution] Lvl. 10 Gem Synthesis Formula Cannot Be Used

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Solution] Lvl. 10 Gem Synthesis Formula Cannot Be Used

Dear players,

We are aware that the Lvl. 10 Gem Synthesis Formula obtained from the Golden Road cannot be used. Please keep this item as you will be able to exchange it into other Synthesis Formulas in the Blacksmith following this week’s server maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

• usaqmuri
    replied
    can you guys add level 10 gem transporter in game ? if its possible ofcourse, its so frustrating when you are trying to get something few month and still no luck .....

Leave a comment:

• R230028138
    replied
    Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
    It took you $80 to realize the rewards were pretty bad? Sorry, your complaint is a result of your own doing. Any random event will typically result in a net loss of value. Stick to things you KNOW will benefit you. Daylight robbery? So they 'took' the first $5 or $10, even $20... but you gave them the rest knowingly.
    if in the first 500 balens used u did not get anything good then stop. but the problem is u continue on spending until 8k balens. that is not a problem. but the problem is that after spending u complain. thats an idiot move. u spend and complain. what a jerk

Leave a comment:

• soma2004
    replied
    السلام عليكم

Leave a comment:

• Elderarcanist
    replied
    Only instead of a transposer, they get 3 level 9 gems and have to do daily blitzing of Necro for a couple of months hoping that eventually they will get a level 10 transposer. Well, if you do it daily for 6 months, chances are you will get your wish.

Leave a comment:

• Doranos89
    replied
    Guys, look in hot event... that's where you can exchange them for the transposer lvl 10 you want to get.

Leave a comment:

• DevilGrave
    replied
    An its still not in the Blacksmith really?

Leave a comment:

• R26910819
    replied
    stop lie and *** off you cant sell that item what an idiot

Leave a comment:

• R2219449
    replied
    How fortunate am I to know that I received a lvl 10 patk gem synthesis formula in the Tormented Necropolis.

Leave a comment:

• kampouras
    replied

Too late...i seel it for gold...no inventory space ;-(

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by BellaZonia View Post
    And will the maintenance take place before the gem event is over?
    As mentioned before, You dont get rewards for synthing higher than lvl 8 so it's whatever.

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    Am sold my forumla becouse is was wortless whata **** :/
    Huh, you guys done with maintenance already?

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Am sold my forumla becouse is was wortless whata **** :/

Leave a comment:

• AleshaS421
    replied
    Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
    the gem event ends tomorrow so I wouldnt bank on it being done before then.
    you right most peoples got what they want from gem event in first day .. other days are just for bonus profit

Leave a comment:

• Pickapath
    replied
    Well your lucky really, you get to change your transporter into the gem type you want...unlike getting a lvl 10 MATK scroll [when your a knight or archer], that you cant change. And it wont matter if the gem event is over...you get nothing for lvl 10s anyway...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X