X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R27391871
    replied
    Originally posted by ZT_Knight View Post
    Ofc the exchange will be for the same level transporter and its said clear. Personally I got 4 wings and 2 lvl 10 transporters for 4k balens.... According to the daylight robbery - play the golden road at night if you consider that night robbery is better than daylight one
    lol well put, however it would still be robbery, gratz on the drops though

Leave a comment:

• ZT_Knight
    replied
    Ofc the exchange will be for the same level transporter and its said clear. Personally I got 4 wings and 2 lvl 10 transporters for 4k balens.... According to the daylight robbery - play the golden road at night if you consider that night robbery is better than daylight one

Leave a comment:

• Rivers101
    replied
    Thank you for the update.

Being able to exchange the blank Lvl. 10 Gem Synthesis Formula for a Lvl. 10 Gem Synthesis Formula of your choosing (not random) after the maintenance is good.

Leave a comment:

• DreamFrenzy
    replied
    I got 2 wings and spent 2k balens am happy down to luck I guess
    Last edited by DreamFrenzy; 10-27-2014, 03:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R27391871
    replied
    Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
    It took you $80 to realize the rewards were pretty bad? Sorry, your complaint is a result of your own doing. Any random event will typically result in a net loss of value. Stick to things you KNOW will benefit you. Daylight robbery? So they 'took' the first $5 or $10, even $20... but you gave them the rest knowingly.
    OMG your just so amazing ****, yea im aware that I was spending the balens and did so with full knowledge of the cost, ****. has it to do with you? My comment on the daylight robbery can be applied to just about every event thats released by R2 Iused so many balens in search of the gem transposer and again it has nothing at all to do with you or anyone else. next time save your time and dont bother posting, your just at ime waster

The original comments were nothing to do with the current cost or what I spend in the game, its about the transposer and what its gonna cost, I swear ppl like you just wanna **** off and get a life.
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 10-27-2014, 05:00 PM. Reason: profanity

Leave a comment:

• Khalan555
    replied
    Would make no diff as event only deals with L5-L8 gems.

Leave a comment:

• Kalyrific
    replied
    Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
    ...because that golden rd is freaky expensive, ive spent over 8k balens in there already and most the rewards are ****, who needs gold sacks when we have the wb, its daylight robbery
    It took you $80 to realize the rewards were pretty bad? Sorry, your complaint is a result of your own doing. Any random event will typically result in a net loss of value. Stick to things you KNOW will benefit you. Daylight robbery? So they 'took' the first $5 or $10, even $20... but you gave them the rest knowingly.

Leave a comment:

• R27391871
    replied
    the gem event ends tomorrow so I wouldnt bank on it being done before then.

Leave a comment:

• BellaZonia
    replied
    And will the maintenance take place before the gem event is over?

Leave a comment:

• R27391871
    replied
    So here's the thing I want to know, why release the dam thing if its isnt usable at the time, my second point is, do we need one two or ten of these to convert into a transposer? because that golden rd is freaky expensive, ive spent over 8k balens in there already and most the rewards are ****, who needs gold sacks when we have the wb, its daylight robbery
    Last edited by R27391871; 10-27-2014, 09:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Nox03
    replied
    Ok ty for the information

Leave a comment:

• Darknova2056
    replied
    Thanks for the post to address this and let us know what is happening. Bear in mind this is pretty much the fastest response I have seen for any in game bug that isn't costing r2 massive ammounts of money. Looks like the devs are actually paying attention to the mods for once

Leave a comment:

• liquid_oxygen
    replied
    We just have to assume that level 10´s can be converted into 10´s and not higher or lower and into any random chosen formula of that level.

Leave a comment:

• R211971187
    replied
    what Helen need to clarify is what is meant by other synthesis formula, as long as it is lv 10 then it is fair.

Leave a comment:

• R26910819
    replied
    i hope we can change it in lvl 10 transporter other wise i will quit play as a cashing person and as a non casher i think i will not stay much longer

Leave a comment:

Working...
X