X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is that true ?

Comment

• Originally posted by R268236953 View Post
      I guess someone cant read , as my post clearly indicated I was replying to BENJI , not repeaters393 , so now I am replying to you , your comment proves only 1 thing in this community , it proves your nieve , foolish and intelligence is at an all time low in your internet café or public library where you go to play because your internet at home is cut off due to lack of payment of bill , reason being you sponge benefits from the state , resulting in sponging internet access from your government , resulting in you sponging opportunity to play this game for free , you see where I am going with this , no ok I will explain for you since servers are still down and give you something for the librarian where you are to read for you , the result of you sponging benefit from the state is that TAX payers , pay for your benefit (ME) , my NI+TAX pays for you to play this game in your public library (ME) , my being a casher on wartune allows you the opportunity to play for free as you have option to spend it is not forced upon you that being is because the payers of this game is enough to keep the game alive giving r2 a profit of over £1,000,000 for the year 2013-2014 , so to your stupidly puy ? yes ***** I pay for you to play , and my air is fresh thanks I have air conditioning in my house I aint sat in a stuffy library , later muahahahaha whatever the ** that means back at you *****
      Upps I had do read this twice. There is somebody calling a person nieve(clenched fist) what in the rest of the posts context is absolut meaningless,then he keeps on going calling him foolish, low intelligence, to welfare receiver, to illiterate.
      And all this because somebody plays a game advertised as "Free To Play" exact this Free???
      Then he Brags about a aircondioning in his house in Liverpool the Town with 31.% unemployment rate (What makes it the Highest in the UK).I bet he need it since its must be very hot in summer or is it for the smell ?
      Then he goes on bragging he helps making R² A profit of Over 1.000.000£ (By the way its the monthly Profit get youre sources right).
      And last he calls him/her Biatch just another brainless insult.
      But the funniest is this
      Originally posted by R268236953 View Post
      so to your stupidly puy
      Puy is after Wikipedia and Encyclopedia Britannica, I Quote
      A puy or pui was a society, often organised as a guild or confraternity, sometimes along religious (Catholic) lines, for the patronisation of music and poetry, typically through the holding of competitions. The term puy derives from the Latin podium, meaning "a place to stand", referring probably to a raised platform from which either the contests delivered their works or the judges listened to them.[1] Puys were established in many cities in northern and central France, the Low Countries, and even England during the High Middle Ages and the Renaissance, usually encouraging composition in the Old French language, but also in Latin and Occitan.
      Now I ask myself who is the one what is
      Originally posted by R268236953 View Post
      foolish and intelligence is at an all time low
      P.S. But if i see the sentence formation of this post i wonder if he is not describing himself ??????
      Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 10-30-2014, 10:00 AM.
      Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
      (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

• is maintenance over yet because i still cant get into the game???????

Comment

• And we can play again.

Comment

• Loading seems to be so slow..
            Wartune S157: bornleader | Stormthrone S14: bornleader

Comment

• yep...loading gets painfully slower after each maintenance / patch....just getting worst and worst

and no...pls dont ask us clear cache coz that obviously don't solve it!

Comment

• Cupcake your maintanance can Cupcake move because of lag same old Cupcake you put stuff but broke others 4-6 hours for a broke game shame
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-30-2014, 08:03 AM. Reason: language

Comment

• Originally posted by SoNasTy View Post
                  Cupcake your maintanance can Cupcake move because of lag same old Cupcake you put stuff but broke others 4-6 hours for a broke game shame
                  and where is
                  "New quest “Worg’s Demise” will now drop crypt keys." ??????????
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-30-2014, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• soul engraving done for this month? need reply asap please........

LOADs?? </3

loads >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                    could cook an elephant for taking this long..
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-30-2014, 08:09 AM. Reason: post merge

Comment

• wow i open cross server ranking...and boom! loading stucked

so i restart everything n the game dun starts now stucked 99%

clear cache n retry...now loading stuck 85%...bravo r2...bravo!

Comment

• where is this new quest?

Comment

• Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
                          where is this new quest?
                          postponed maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Imasc View Post
                            postponed maybe?
                            Lol then what was this MT for . this is pure madness of R2, last MT they didnt added Golden Road & now this 1, their developers are not working properly

Comment

• imo, r2games is now trying to figure what was changed as they seems to never know them before the maintenance end.
                              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Stop adding **** until you fix the issues at hand. Now after this fix lag is 10 to 30 seconds in chats and worse in wilds fix it please!

Comment

Working...
                                X