• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needs 45 mins more for 6 hours window, be patient

Comment

love this game you guys are awesome thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Elderarcanist View Post
        Maintenance hampers performance, is used to mess up the game code, and adds extra lag for users.
        There you go, I think thats what u meant to say......
        All sarcasm is strictly intentional

Name:R2SUCK/Krdrdelib
        Class:Archer
        Level:80
        BR:4.1mill+
        Server:S481

Comment

More maintenance for other things to be bought for $$$ or a true maintenance for the game,??

The hardest thing in R2 they don't understand that this game is all revolving, what ever r2 give any player to use,
          like C keys, horse whips, and other things like,
          Gold ,Darue, or anything for that matter which is part of the game, all goes BACK into the game, so nothing is lost as it is never ending,
          it is what I would say is recycling and nothing is really lost,
          as it all retunes back into the game, Many think that r2 give you all something for nothing they DO NOT...we play the game for all we get,
          the only thing that we all do freely is pay good honest money to r2 which we all do at our own discretion for goods in the game VIP, Or things that are needed,
          but why do r2 think that it is ok for the charge More and More for things like wings clothing and mounts ????
          r2 if you understood the little people your game would be much better and more would stay, have you never thought, to speculate is to accumulate .....
          Last edited by Angel_Hawk; 10-30-2014, 05:53 AM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

Originally posted by BengMi View Post
            btw it be nice if R2 use maintenance to fix loading lag and dc instead of adding balen-related events,but thats all a dream
            doing Tanks is still hell,i will make a screenshot next time 2 show what i mean
            are you serious , if players didn't cheat in the first place and put there castles in bugged area R2 may have more time to fix problems instead of wasting there maintenance day moving payers out of bugged area , without balen related events you wouldn't be able to freeload through your day sponging from the players that do pay to play you come here whining about balen players but later today you will be begging them balen players to help you through your mod , spire , tok , arena , on their back as per every other freeloader that is all

your tanks issue is your 1997 pc try upgrading your equipment I have never experienced lag in any event
            Last edited by R268236953; 10-30-2014, 05:53 AM. Reason: stupid people

Comment

Finish it already!!

Comment

some 1 need to get there clocks right 8.30 gmt and there do it at 7.30 gmt.

Comment

amen brother well said

Comment

Originally posted by R244542437 View Post
                    Needs 45 mins more for 6 hours window, be patient
                    2 hours and 45 minutes actually when you typed that.
                    Right now, maint has been going on for 4 hours and 15 minutes.

Rather long, but still in their time frame.. no complaints from me there ^^
                    Just, I'm running out of work to do lol.. hurry up and let me play :P

Comment

guys may i ask somehting plz ?

Comment

Originally posted by R268236953 View Post
                        are you serious , if players didn't cheat in the first place and put there castles in bugged area R2 may have more time to fix problems instead of wasting there maintenance day moving payers out of bugged area , without balen related events you wouldn't be able to freeload through your day sponging from the players that do pay to play you come here whining about balen players but later today you will be begging them balen players to help you through your mod , spire , tok , arena , on their back as per every other freeloader that is all

your tanks issue is your 1997 pc try upgrading your equipment I have never experienced lag in any event
                        u pay me for play huh? dude get some fresh air muahahahahaha

Comment

Let's see.....
                          Plant and you have some to harvest soon.........
                          except if someone will steal it....

Comment

Originally posted by R26092977 View Post
                            some 1 need to get there clocks right 8.30 gmt and there do it at 7.30 gmt.
                            We truy but they really don't undearstand it, i hope some day

Comment

what happened to underground palace I a lot of people never even got chance to get the title for it and it was removed. But replaced with a balen only game golden road. Way to go let give the cashers even more nice one r2

Comment

this maintenance is lasting for ever

Comment

Working...
                                X