Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
    "Optimized the sylph boss and the farming sylph system"

Any details on those please?
    bye bye autoclickers!

Comment

I must admit tho I never get lag. I have new comp now and it works well
      Last edited by boltonone; 10-30-2014, 06:05 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

"Fixed the issue where the coordinates of some castles were bugged in the Wilds; after the maintenance, all players will be transported to the initial island."

This is bad news for me... currently my castle does not appear in the wilds (erandel). I can accumulate golds without worrying to get plundered. Well, happy days are over.

Comment

questi sono buoni solo a spillare soldi, per il resto lag e bug in enormi quantitÃ*! Ci avete stufato!

Comment

Originally posted by R268236953 View Post
            are you serious , if players didn't cheat in the first place and put there castles in bugged area R2 may have more time to fix problems instead of wasting there maintenance day moving payers out of bugged area , without balen related events you wouldn't be able to freeload through your day sponging from the players that do pay to play you come here whining about balen players but later today you will be begging them balen players to help you through your mod , spire , tok , arena , on their back as per every other freeloader that is all

your tanks issue is your 1997 pc try upgrading your equipment I have never experienced lag in any event

Aren't you a little ray of sunshine, my castle was in the bugged part and no I didn't move it! And if you think that cause you cash more then others that makes you better. Sorry to burst your ego bubble, just makes you one of the ego freaks that drives people away from the game. Anywho, you have fun now
            Nicki81

Mage's Rock

Comment

Originally posted by R25946795 View Post
              "Fixed the issue where the coordinates of some castles were bugged in the Wilds; after the maintenance, all players will be transported to the initial island."

This is bad news for me... currently my castle does not appear in the wilds (erandel). I can accumulate golds without worrying to get plundered. Well, happy days are over.
              On the otherhand you have been exploiting a bug, enough reason to ban you.

Comment

how long now take for ever

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
                  On the otherhand you have been exploiting a bug, enough reason to ban you.
                  somehow cashers (you know... the people that pay for the upkeep of this game) are less accepted then cheaters that don't pay and exploit bugs... am I the only one that thinks this is backwards?

Comment

so when we get next maintenance to fix the new bugs they made
                    Gaming is a way of life

Comment

• wew it's so long this time

Comment

• GMT is currently on daylight saving times -1 hour. So if maint was started at 07:40 am, it would normally have been 08:40 arm. Which means they actually started 10 mins late "their time", not ours.

Comment

• servers back, yayy

Comment

• Originally posted by Repeaters393 View Post
                            u pay me for play huh? dude get some fresh air muahahahahaha
                            I guess someone cant read , as my post clearly indicated I was replying to BENJI , not repeaters393 , so now I am replying to you , your comment proves only 1 thing in this community , it proves your nieve , foolish and intelligence is at an all time low in your internet café or public library where you go to play because your internet at home is cut off due to lack of payment of bill , reason being you sponge benefits from the state , resulting in sponging internet access from your government , resulting in you sponging opportunity to play this game for free , you see where I am going with this , no ok I will explain for you since servers are still down and give you something for the librarian where you are to read for you , the result of you sponging benefit from the state is that TAX payers , pay for your benefit (ME) , my NI+TAX pays for you to play this game in your public library (ME) , my being a casher on wartune allows you the opportunity to play for free as you have option to spend it is not forced upon you that being is because the payers of this game is enough to keep the game alive giving r2 a profit of over £1,000,000 for the year 2013-2014 , so to your stupidly puy ? yes ***** I pay for you to play , and my air is fresh thanks I have air conditioning in my house I aint sat in a stuffy library , later muahahahaha whatever the ** that means back at you *****
                            Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 10-30-2014, 09:56 AM. Reason: can't use that word thanks!

Comment

• whaaaaaaaat..tht wilds bug was amazin..i couldnt be plundered by anyone cuz nobody couldnt see my castle....thx for fixing something tht we didnt want to fix.nice job

Comment

• I didn't know it was a bug until it was announced...
                                So chill...

Comment

Working...
                                X