• R27805751
    replied
    this maintenance will end soon or what?

Leave a comment:

• LordVOODOO
    replied
    Originally posted by devpromnas View Post
    spend 3k balens for buy box and still got nothing
    i hate this system coz so many free player only open 1 box and get door prize
    Well its not enough just to buy boxes and open them. So far noticed one simple thing - when i am opening boxes in interval 00:15 - 04:30 chance to get smtg usefull (mounts & sylph seals) is close to 100%. Dunno why, may be its just luck but last few events that worked just great for me. Yesterday morning, around 01:30 opened just 73 boxes and got 2x apollo seals... It was same with boxes from previous events - 100 boxes were enough to get mounts if i open boxes after midnight and before day reset. So may be there is smtg...

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by SaladinS44 View Post
    i want to play game...

i want to play tooooooo .....

Leave a comment:

• Nox03
    replied
    Originally posted by R289250545 View Post
    anyone no about character transfer or if i can move a lvl 20 character from one server to another ?
    cant, that would be fun tho...

Leave a comment:

• Nicki81
    replied
    Originally posted by R268236953 View Post
    so you admit you cheated , you got into a bugged area and stayed there which is exploiting the game so you admitting to that on r2s official page , I have no ego bubble I am a ray of sunshine and you are not that clever ^^ read your comment and try to remove it before r2 see that you are admitting to cheating
    I pay my way in game too, so if they are going to ban me over that, they are welcome too Cause frankly after 2 years of playing I have seen a hell of a lot worse done by people. And I have seen many people like you who think they are better then others, have their rant of how they this and they that, and blah blah blah zzzzzzzzzz. *hugs*

Leave a comment:

• Nox03
    replied
    events should go back to the old days...
    really!
    and no more box buying :-)

Leave a comment:

• R289250545
    replied
    anyone no about character transfer or if i can move a lvl 20 character from one server to another ?

Leave a comment:

• R268236953
    replied
    Originally posted by Repeaters393 View Post
    keep on muahahahahha i kill many guys like u in bgs or arenas thanks for keep me playing to kill u
    LALALALLAALALALA
    you couldn't kill me if I was completely stripped and playing AFK ,

class knight
    lv 80
    br 306k

Leave a comment:

• LordVOODOO
    replied
    Originally posted by codrut1979 View Post
    i opened last event over 600 boxes for one apollo seal. Pff, great drop rate. Bought 430 chests. Got 80k gold and few Cupcakes. They really changed the drop rate form 0,5% to 0,2% or dont know maybe someone can calculate.
    From 73 boxes got 2x Apollo seals. Guess bad luck for you.
    But new boxes are rly bad. Yesterday were opened 1000s boxes and in my server just 2 guys had luck to get the mount. All rest players got сraр, cuz even drop rate for hoofs is miserable.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-30-2014, 06:27 AM. Reason: language in quote

Leave a comment:

• SaladinS44
    replied
    i want to play game...

Leave a comment:

• Repeaters393
    replied
    Originally posted by R268236953 View Post
    my last post had a reply to quote that was posted by benji , you need to learn to read before commenting , and fact you can only come back with 1 line calling me noob , proves I have a great judge of character , and spotted a freeloading , state sponging out of work gutter rat like you , bb
    keep on muahahahahha i kill many guys like u in bgs or arenas thanks for keep me playing to kill u
    LALALALLAALALALA

Leave a comment:

• R268236953
    replied
    Originally posted by Repeaters393 View Post
    LOL dude read u last post for free player -_- true ure such a noob
    my last post had a reply to quote that was posted by benji , you need to learn to read before commenting , and fact you can only come back with 1 line calling me noob , proves I have a great judge of character , and spotted a freeloading , state sponging out of work gutter rat like you , bb

Leave a comment:

Working...
X