X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Helen
    started a topic Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/30 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/30 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 30th of October at 3:30 AM EDT (0:30 am PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
    • New quest “Worg’s Demise” will now drop crypt keys.
    • Fixed the issue where the coordinates of some castles were bugged in the Wilds; after the maintenance, all players will be transported to the initial island.
    • Optimized the sylph boss and the farming sylph system; notices will be shown if players have not finished the level 50 sylph quest.
    • Fixed some text mistakes.

• RickonStark
    replied
    Are you on a newer server?
    yes on a new server. They need to tweak the event for newer servers and increase it with each merge

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by Luxiepoo View Post
    Ok so since its a revison to an old Quest IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL IF THEY ARE VERY CLEAR let me repeat that VERY CLEAR!!!!! ON THE PATCH NOTES!! >.<
    they don't even give all the modification in the patch notes (mars will ...)
    r2games, king of lack of communication

Leave a comment:

• SbNepo
    replied
    u bugged WB .... with the last maintenance, FIX WORLD BOSS PLS

Leave a comment:

• Luxiepoo
    replied
    Ok so since its a revison to an old Quest IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL IF THEY ARE VERY CLEAR let me repeat that VERY CLEAR!!!!! ON THE PATCH NOTES!! >.<

Leave a comment:

• Luxiepoo
    replied
    So where is Worg's Demise at another Oh hey were gonna add this like the 3rd part to catacombs an it never comes

Leave a comment:

• Whakapono
    replied
    Just modifying the old quest. It's only new for people who haven't done it before, so anyone lower than level 13

A 'New Quest' for 'New Players'.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
    As I see there has been a lot of confusion about the wording around the 'Worgs Demise' update, I'll try to clarify as best as I can.

Upon entering your city at level 10, you're given quests to level your Town Hall, then recruit troops. With these simple tasks complete, you are now level 11, with a 'New Quest' called 'Worgs Demise'

[ATTACH=CONFIG]111369[/ATTACH]

This quest is a once off, at level 11 (or 12 if you have had VIP from the start). It's only a 'New Quest' for new characters, not for people currently leveled past and completed the quest.

On that note, if you are looking for Crypt Keys, you can still find on random drop, by blitzing campaigns (using skeleton key on Mystery boxes), or guild wheel. Good luck all and have fun
    The wording which confuses people is "New quest Worg's Demise". So do you have any official info if this will be actually a new quest or just a modification of the old one?

Leave a comment:

• Whakapono
    replied
    Worgs Demise

As I see there has been a lot of confusion about the wording around the 'Worgs Demise' update, I'll try to clarify as best as I can.

Upon entering your city at level 10, you're given quests to level your Town Hall, then recruit troops. With these simple tasks complete, you are now level 11, with a 'New Quest' called 'Worgs Demise'

Click image for larger version

Name:	Worgs-Demise.png
Views:	1
Size:	296.6 KB
ID:	1700268

This quest is a once off, at level 11 (or 12 if you have had VIP from the start). It's only a 'New Quest' for new characters, not for people currently leveled past and completed the quest.

On that note, if you are looking for Crypt Keys, you can still find on random drop, by blitzing campaigns (using skeleton key on Mystery boxes), or guild wheel. Good luck all and have fun

Leave a comment:

• Wildfire54
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    popila is confusing Worg's Lair ( level 5 campaign) with Worg's Demise (which is a "quest"). According to Wartune Wiki, new players get the quest after aquiring gold mine, and are required to finish Worg's Lair dungeon. So either this quest has been revamped into a daily quest and we should get it eventually, or the rewards for the old quest have been modified and this quest is still 1-time quest for lowbie players to get some free crypt keys.
    Thanks! I did a search and also seen the same thing.. be nice if it is going to be a new one but then why say it came with the downtime and didnt *sigh*, we need something to help get them better and a low newbie has no use for them, so that made no sense to me..

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildfire54 View Post
    Ok you did it, Lucky you.. WHERE is it at? No one in my server has it?
    popila is confusing Worg's Lair ( level 5 campaign) with Worg's Demise (which is a "quest"). According to Wartune Wiki, new players get the quest after aquiring gold mine, and are required to finish Worg's Lair dungeon. So either this quest has been revamped into a daily quest and we should get it eventually, or the rewards for the old quest have been modified and this quest is still 1-time quest for lowbie players to get some free crypt keys.

Leave a comment:

• kosa_moni
    replied
    great job!!!
    servers are moving like a sneal, dc every 2 mins,
    tumbs up for the lost time, and those who flood it.

Leave a comment:

• R212396167
    replied
    Is there some reason that after last night's maintenance we got kicked back down to Twilight Sands? That hasn't happened for many months worth of maintenance, even ones that introduced major version changes to the game.

Leave a comment:

• Haliloo
    replied
    wow just great....armorgames now got problem...can't detect the game!

just remove us from armorgames into another platform/game provider...its ridiculous...and armorgames is not even hosting it...i think we are linked to kongregate server for some reason...its not on armorgames

Leave a comment:

• R23213405
    replied
    so is it really every week now that you do a maintenance that fixes nothing and changes the gameplay for the worse? every week now people are leaving my server because they are fed up with the horrible service you provide and after 2 years of playing i am ready to go too. i have no problem paying cash to get ahead but i do have an issue with losing my game friends and partners because of the awful treatment of the players. i will start to check if there is any legal way i can get every penny i have spent back and walk away from this game in a heartbeat and id find a game that treats the players like customers instead of like sheep.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X