• Show
Clear All

• nof8ole
    replied
    oh they lost database, so guys prepaire to start from 1 lvl GL

Leave a comment:

• FIFI.2
    replied
    i've never had lag till yesterday...so its your problem this...pls fix it )))

Leave a comment:

• deaglebiggy
    replied
    Just hope together with the players they fixed the bosses spawning outside of maps too...

Leave a comment:

• R29843411
    replied
    whats taking so long for the maintenance it`s getting dark here :3

Leave a comment:

• Ясен6275
    replied
    Cupcakes R2 is Cupcakes up WB on Europian servers
    AGAIN
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-30-2014, 06:21 AM. Reason: Don't dodge the word filter.

Leave a comment:

• Slartibarfast
    replied
    Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
    LOL can't support that 100% but i love the way you are thinking
    Heeft zo zijn redenen dat we het met elkaar eens kunnen zijn denk ik :P

Leave a comment:

• R268236953
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicki81 View Post
    Aren't you a little ray of sunshine, my castle was in the bugged part and no I didn't move it! And if you think that cause you cash more then others that makes you better. Sorry to burst your ego bubble, just makes you one of the ego freaks that drives people away from the game. Anywho, you have fun now
    so you admit you cheated , you got into a bugged area and stayed there which is exploiting the game so you admitting to that on r2s official page , I have no ego bubble I am a ray of sunshine and you are not that clever ^^ read your comment and try to remove it before r2 see that you are admitting to cheating

Leave a comment:

• Repeaters393
    replied
    Originally posted by R268236953 View Post
    I guess someone cant read , as my post clearly indicated I was replying to BENJI , not repeaters393 , so now I am replying to you , your comment proves only 1 thing in this community , it proves your nieve , foolish and intelligence is at an all time low in your internet café or public library where you go to play because your internet at home is cut off due to lack of payment of bill , reason being you sponge benefits from the state , resulting in sponging internet access from your government , resulting in you sponging opportunity to play this game for free , you see where I am going with this , no ok I will explain for you since servers are still down and give you something for the librarian where you are to read for you , the result of you sponging benefit from the state is that TAX payers , pay for your benefit (ME) , my NI+TAX pays for you to play this game in your public library (ME) , my being a casher on wartune allows you the opportunity to play for free as you have option to spend it is not forced upon you that being is because the payers of this game is enough to keep the game alive giving r2 a profit of over £1,000,000 for the year 2013-2014 , so to your stupidly puy ? yes ***** I pay for you to play , and my air is fresh thanks I have air conditioning in my house I aint sat in a stuffy library , later muahahahaha whatever the ** that means back at you *****
    LOL dude read u last post for free player -_- true ure such a noob
    MUAHAHAH U PAY ME? omg i kill many guys like u in bg sorry muahahahahha
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 10-30-2014, 09:57 AM. Reason: typoz pluss some add

Leave a comment:

• devpromnas
    replied
    spend 3k balens for buy box and still got nothing
    i hate this system coz so many free player only open 1 box and get door prize

Leave a comment:

• R268236953
    replied
    Originally posted by IgorF View Post
    When event, special tayllor date?
    11/1-11/3 special tailor , clothing event usually come as 1

Leave a comment:

• Nox03
    replied
    Originally posted by Slartibarfast View Post
    somehow cashers (you know... the people that pay for the upkeep of this game) are less accepted then cheaters that don't pay and exploit bugs... am I the only one that thinks this is backwards?
    LOL can't support that 100% but i love the way you are thinking

Leave a comment:

• -pegas-
    replied
    maintenace

Leave a comment:

• IgorF
    replied
    When event, special tayllor date?

Leave a comment:

• Dreamwalker1365
    replied
    don't think ive ever begged big spenders for help and as for us little players without us who would u bully

Leave a comment:

• Kingrey
    replied
    Originally posted by R27805751 View Post
    this maintenance is lasting for ever
    Not really forever, maybe 30 minutes before forever

Leave a comment:

Working...
X