Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yuliana2013
    replied
    thank you r2_helen for more events,keep doing like that, i love forever this game is awsome

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    yes, but they wrote "new quest" when the campaign was already part of an existing quest.
    Because it's for new players only.

You really think we'll get 10 + c keys a day? It's a simple matter of common sense here, all they did was give noobs one c key more doing the initial noob quests.

Leave a comment:

• DevilGrave
    replied
    Dont forget SC an Whip event

Leave a comment:

• DevilGrave
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DI BUG.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	126.0 KB
ID:	1699978Fix the bugs in Dragon invasion an with Poseidon wings as well since they are causing lag issues an dc issues

Leave a comment:

• BaxyBaxy
    replied
    u can fix lag and upgrade drop rate for mount

Leave a comment:

• Weedox93
    replied
    When SC's event ? we are run out of SPACE !!!

Leave a comment:

• papashai
    replied
    and the gemtransponder issue ?
    promissed to fix it in this maint.. but not on the list

Leave a comment:

• bLySkAvKa
    replied
    Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
    Fix for the endless and eternal cache issues ?
    None ?

ok i don't give a * bout this patch as i do with every patch now regardless of their additions.

yep...and yep.

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
    • Fixed the issue where the coordinates of some castles were bugged in the Wilds; after the maintenance, all players will be transported to the initial island.

(filler)

Leave a comment:

• MSEngel
    replied
    Fix for the endless and eternal cache issues ?
    None ?

ok i don't give a * bout this patch as i do with every patch now regardless of their additions.

Leave a comment:

• R222998378
    replied
    Originally posted by R29607095 View Post
    I'm not sure what game you people are playing, but I dont have a "Worgs Demise". I have a Worgs lair, not a demise, so it much be a NEW one.
    but i'm sure you didn't read it carefully .you don't have the quest because you have completed it. worgs lair is a dungeon and worg's demise is a mission and everyone have played it because s/he had to. it was 9th quest of the game:

Worg's Demise is the ninth quest of the game and the ninth quest of the main quest series, available as soon as Claim Gold Mines is finished. It is the first quest in which a dungeon must be entered.

when you claim your first gold mine in the game you get a new quest that is called worg's demise and now they want to add a crypt key to the mission as a reward.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by R29607095 View Post
    I'm not sure what game you people are playing, but I dont have a "Worgs Demise". I have a Worgs lair, not a demise, so it much be a NEW one.
    or it could be a spelling mistake

Leave a comment:

• R29607095
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Repeaters393
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
    Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 30th of October at 3:30 AM EDT (0:30 am PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
    • New quest “Worg’s Demise” will now drop crypt keys.
    • Added a Halloween clothing set.
    • Fixed the issue where the coordinates of some castles were bugged in the Wilds; after the maintenance, all players will be transported to the initial island.
    • Optimized the sylph boss and the farming sylph system; notices will be shown if players have not finished the level 50 sylph quest.
    • Fixed some text mistakes.
    UHHH WHERE IS FIX CACHE LOADING MAINTENANCE.... any mods or mentor here ? dev need to hear sum PLAYER LOL

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by R222998378 View Post
    I agree about we should wait but if u check the link I posted in previous page you will see that this is not a new adding to wartune. all of us have done it at 9th quest when we started to play wartune and now they will add a crypt key to reward so it will be only for new players who haven't done this mission yet.
    yes, but they wrote "new quest" when the campaign was already part of an existing quest.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X