Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Event] Hall of Fame III

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Event] Hall of Fame III
    Duration: 11/10 00:00 - 11/27 (after weekly maintenance ends)

Servers: All servers

Description: The Hall of Fame has returned! This time there are even more awesome rewards for those who spend much money.

Rewards:

1. Players with 450000+ Battle Rating will receive a special title: God of the Money

Comment

Is this some kind of joke?

Comment

Originally posted by R23797921 View Post
        total bullsh it br requirements only big cashers can get anything not to mention crappy rewards
        im not a big casher and i can get the 250k requirement.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

This is just disappointing! Why not make it Top Player per Class in every server get the No.3 Reward? Please reconsider.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickedlei View Post
            Highest br found on all of r2 and kabam servers. There's a knight on Kabam east coast server that has 417k br. So who you planning on giving that mount to?
            And the highest BR on all R2 servers is Pipster with 441k br. If he uber cashes over the next few days he might be able to get it, but unlikely.

Comment

Just add in HOF 2 rewards and requirement and everyone will be happy.

Comment

What a sick cupcaking joke of an event.
                Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

they just removed the holy forge chests from rewards ....

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                    this is what hall of fame should be, not hall of prize
                    If that's true then they shouldn't include ALL servers. If it's meant for old servers only then it should not include all servers.

Comment

HAHAHAH >> GOOD JOB !!!!! many ppl quit after this ... coz disapointed with your idiot HOF III .. where's HOF II .. u forgot hah???

Comment

this is by far the biggest insult to wartune players, 450 k br???? and starting from 250 k, o well you will get what you deserve, a massive quitting, after that you can play with your selves, greedy little beings..

Comment

Most stupidest ** I have ever saw. I just began playing this last yr. I didn't even get a chance at even SEEING these rewards in Hot Events or wherever it is from...and I worked my *** off to get to where I am today. (Yeah, I know I haven't played since the beginning like others has. But, I believe in equality and fairness.) I looked forward to this damn event for months. And this is how you repay me, r2? I spent a lil, yes. But seriously....this is what you give to your loyal members? Go F yourselves, r2. You all should burn in Hell for this *** that you do towards your loyal players.

Name: Vraelia
                          Server: Camp Calorn
                          BR: 141k.

Comment

Very Good R2 u really outdone yourself... what nice prize u give WOW I never thought will see this ... u guys are a ♥♥♥♥ joke ... ppls have been expecting this event for an year and u ruin it with that crazy br ♥♥♥♥ u our of ur mind.
                            *klap klap klap* This is how u make ppls change games ... I feel like quitting now on my server only 1 will get the 350 mark and 19 will get the 250k . PPls have play 1 year to get nothing ... I don't understand why u guys try to ruin the pleasure in getting the HoF .... First u don't give us the means to increase br and now u put stupid *** br mark who only 100 players in all servers can make them and the rest only to dream for another year. Shame Shame.
                            Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-03-2014, 02:56 AM.

Comment

I kinda gave up on them when they made me change my name

Comment

let me get this right....they are awarding just the 250-300 players!!!??!!? And they did this knowing that all the players from all the servers have been waiting for this event for a year, Well this still is the Hall of Shame then i guess (not for delayed release of rewards....yet), oh by the way, friends, those of u who do qualify for the rewards, don't forget to take a screenshot of your toon showing its br on the said day, r2 will definitely ask for it once the rewarding thingy gets messed up

Comment

Working...
                                X