Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/6 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    ....1 new feature and you called a patch? lol

really can't you release more content in 1 patch update? =_=
    Hello.
    The patch notes are there to state what will change during the maintenance.
    It doesn't have to be a full patch,like Wartune 5.0.It a term often used in the gaming industry to announce bug fixes or anything else that changes during maintenances.
    In this particular case,it announces that some new things will be added and that there are some bug fixes.
    I hope I was able to clarify it a bit,take care.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
      Hello.
      The patch notes are there to state what will change during the maintenance.
      It doesn't have to be a full patch,like Wartune 5.0.It a term often used in the gaming industry to announce bug fixes or anything else that changes during maintenances.
      In this particular case,it announces that some new things will be added and that there are some bug fixes.
      I hope I was able to clarify it a bit,take care.
      Not really. The original post is still incredibly vague. I've seen other companies actually explain what they are changing and why, not just saying "Fixing bugs." What bugs are being fixed? What typos are being changed?

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
        this one is a little early ?
        - Added the 18th Class Wars.
        its not the 18th date of the month dude
        this month is the 18th time of Class Wars
        First class wars started on june 2013 so count the months

Comment

Ty for new patch. New instance looking interesting but will see how it works.
          In other matter for adding new patch to ALL servers at the same time would not be too much bugs and to add and test only for S1 lots of players was screaming about that. Enjoy who will get it first and not forget to tease us others with how it all works and how cool/uncool it all is.
          Moonlight yeah!!
          Character Name: Demonss
          Class: Archer
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 751k (with my best sylph Cerber )
          Honor Rank: Mythic Dragon Knight ( executioner title 17/1000 bg kills) 8|
          Server: Wartune s3
          Sylph : Cerber|Triton|Hercules|Medusa|Gaia
          Eudemon: lv8 Sanctuary hunter

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianAngel47 View Post
            Not really. The original post is still incredibly vague. I've seen other companies actually explain what they are changing and why, not just saying "Fixing bugs." What bugs are being fixed? What typos are being changed?
            Hi again.
            The first 3 lines were pretty clear I think.
            As for the various bug fixes,I personally am not aware which are the exact ones,but as a pure speculation,let's say a number of 10-20 bugs were fixed,it is easier to write it like that,other than just putting a wall of text with all the explaining.If they got fixed,they no longer matter if you ask me.
            As for what other companies do,I am not sure if R2 tries to copy their way of handling things,so a comparison might be irrelevant.
            Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
              Not happy with the fact they dont give this to all servers right away. These servers are now getting a week headstart of collecting advanced sc for hall of fame..
              Go ahead send in a ticket, ask your server to be included. You'll be happy to get same folks in bg, arena, and cw over and over again for MONTHS!!
              And of course, the G.M act stupid pretending everything peachy and has no clue the difference between merging cross-server and merging servers.
              [morfinnor]
              Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by R235844426 View Post
                Could someone explain what yall broke to have the NPCs on S388 showing server 125 and a GUILD NAME? [ATTACH=CONFIG]112590[/ATTACH]
                all of the NPCs on the server show that.
                Pretty sure this was done on purpose to honor the guild that won the xgb in your area.
                Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                Guild: Paradox
                Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                  Go ahead send in a ticket, ask your server to be included. You'll be happy to get same folks in bg, arena, and cw over and over again for MONTHS!!
                  And of course, the G.M act stupid pretending everything peachy and has no clue the difference between merging cross-server and merging servers.
                  They should just give it to all servers at the same time. Also they are only doing US servers, im from europe.

Comment

Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
                    They should just give it to all servers at the same time. Also they are only doing US servers, im from europe.
                    Yes we all agree with you ... i have done ticket on ticket asking for that.
                    None of the bug picked up during the so called testing has ever been solved for the week after ... mind you a lot of them will never been solved at the speed they are considering them.
                    But the r2 support refuse to see the issue in it ... the issue for us and the issue for you ... so i even ponder if r2 support ever pass on any demand to the dev really
                    ValKitteh - S1
                    "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Again our servers not included.

Can the servers not be rotated? I suppose not that would make sense!!!!!!

Each time there is a patch other servers get a weeks head-start on new features, dont tell me this has no benefit

Comment

What is this again !!!
                        why u giving us bits and pces off patches over a werry loong period ! China is light years ahead and we didnt get real patch in months ... or do u think players ar idiots that cant handel more then 2 new things / month ?

Comment

** about those test servers, some of them are already merged. therefore there r only 4 servers getting the update.... S1 and the other 3 merged servers.
                          Last edited by R21537441; 11-05-2014, 02:56 PM.

Comment

When it's gonna be for s450 and s540?

Comment

Originally posted by CapetanCroatia1 View Post
                              When it's gonna be for s450 and s540?
                              All the others servers get it 1 week after the "test" servers get it.
                              Server: S411
                              Character: Strikereye
                              Class: Mage

Comment

Originally posted by AStrut View Post
                                All the others servers get it 1 week after the "test" servers get it.
                                And after the "test servers" have gone through their week with the update, it'll roll out for all servers without anything being done to fix the bugs that showed up during that week.

Comment

Working...
                                X