Can't login...Varnewen s122

Comment

Login hangs at 99% Doomlord s78

Comment

Ow its Em hmmmmmm

Comment

you repair nothing!! was ok before maint and now cant log 99%

Comment

I have been locked out for 5 and a half hours now. I have tried Google Chrome and Internet Explorer and it still stops at 50%. Just like Asia I have missed WB, and much needed arena. I am in Server 70, but it will let me start a new toon in server 86. With all the reports, I don't believe it is a problem with all of our computers as I think its a bug in the game. I hope this gets fixed soon!!

Comment

can log into 315 but not 332 .... stuck at 50%
              Been like this since yesterday..

Comment

and still no answears from R2, surprise, surprise

Comment

i have been waiting and i dont see no server going down to fix this, WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG????!!!!!

Comment

stop at 50% 3starsnasun s362

Comment

They have a serious issue. But what i am asking now. Will they really perfectly compensate players or just give some gold and daru and some silly stuff?

For me on new server i missed the final guild battle and lost wining honor. Wartune should compensate with events rewards. like insignia, honors in addition to other stuff they give us

Comment

1 cant log in.. why please check my acc. eagleEye svr 352 ashvale

Comment

im at BG now, can;t receive reward. please give me compensation. i need honor ID:BestMageEver s543

Comment

now Us West will miss arenas and probably GB's, thanks to R2

Comment

hey r2 im lose my dragon invasion today.im only still stage 1 and u du make emergency maintenance.. give us compensation !!!!!!! someone lose in spire too... please make emergency maintenance with warning 30 minute !!!!!!!! u make us lose our run.. mpd,spire,tok or Dragon Invasion. arena, Battlegroung or Guild battle..

Comment

upgrade SC stacks at 50k?

Comment

Working...
                                X